• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Library I volunteer for asked me to volunteer on Sunday, and I agreed— only to find out that instead of my us up shift, I'm working 12 PM to 5 PM. I won't even be doing regular library work. (I'll be serving Pizza to kids and helping out with all the 'fun' booths.) They don't even bother giving us volunteers food.

The Library I volunteer for asked me to volunteer on Sunday, and I agreed— only to find out that instead of my us up shift, I'm working 12 PM to 5 PM. I won't even be doing regular library work. (I'll be serving Pizza to kids and helping out with all the 'fun' booths.) They don't even bother giving us volunteers food.

Then don't go? You don't have to, right?

A light in my room keeps flickering... and I'm trying to study. DX It's super annoying!

Don't go then, it's not like you'll be losing money over it

Stressing that my job network won't help me pay for this course I really want to do...
I finally have the confidence to do it... My anxiety is calming but yeah ;-;

i'm getting sick and school starts next week hahahaha I HAVE TO WRITE ESSAYS AND I FEEL LIKE SHT

School officially starts on Wednesday, starts for freshmen tomorrow. I hate my classes. I have a few teachers who I had during freshmen year and I absolutely hated them. One teacher was mean, nobody liked her because she would literally do nothing during class then yell at us for not doing work since we barely knew what would were doing. (Little blame on my part too since when she actually DID teach, I would just talk to my friend all period). One teacher is boring, has a soft voice so I end up falling asleep, which means I get yelled at. In that class, I was teased and humiliated so much when I was a freshmen so im obviously not excited to go back. I have about 4-6 layed back teacher...layed back teachers=they have favorite students....so yeah...

Also im having back to school anxiety. All I did was stay home all summer while everyone else went out and had a life and im scared ill get teased for that : c

Last edited:
I swear, I'm sitting on the oldest swivel chair (lol i looked up the name by searching up "spinny chair" and there's so much results LOL. I thought it was a name I made up as a child). It mkes so much noise, and I live in a 2nd story apartment so the downstairs lady is probably annoyed with all this noise.

Being expected to change things that annoy them, yet when things obviously annoy me I'm just expected to deal with it.

I think I swallowed some of the fluoride at the dentist and now I'm p damn sick to my stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back