• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my stomach is sore and i havent felt hungry all day,just soreness, so i might skip dinner

i could only stomach like 1/5 of my lunch, the portions i can handle keep shrinking

i guess its a good thing

I'm STILL procrastinating on this essay I have to do that's due Tuesday. It's supposed to be our Summer Reading but I didn't read anything, so now I have to do it on my Summer and why it was so much more important than Summer Reading. The problem is that I did NOTHING this summer. Literally, I'm doing what I did this summer right now. Just stayed home, played video games, did nothing, eat and watch Tv... Ugh.

When ever I make a thread on Re-tail, people never reply.. Either they hate me, or they're too cheap and want me to buy items at a more expensive price...

My health had been better for the last few days, until today... I thought I might be improving permanently but I got my hopes up way too soon.

I broke up with my girlfriend this morning, she didn't flinch, didn't even seem to care. I'm so angry, and hurt, and I hate her so much for bringing us here, I hate it. I just want to scream but I can't, and I have no one to talk to because I have no friends and no family. I've lived in this stupid city for over a year and don't know a single person other than my girlfriend and her family, her mother and sister, who I loved a lot but that doesn't matter anymore. All I want is to feel wanted instead of ignored constantly. I put in so much time and effort and love but it makes no difference to her at all. I make no difference to anyone at all, I could kill myself and no one in the world would even notice (except my managers when I didn't show up for work, but it's a ****ty retail job and they would rehire someone even with a days notice). I literally have no one now and I just hate, hate, hate, hate everything.

I broke up with my girlfriend this morning, she didn't flinch, didn't even seem to care. I'm so angry, and hurt, and I hate her so much for bringing us here, I hate it. I just want to scream but I can't, and I have no one to talk to because I have no friends and no family. I've lived in this stupid city for over a year and don't know a single person other than my girlfriend and her family, her mother and sister, who I loved a lot but that doesn't matter anymore. All I want is to feel wanted instead of ignored constantly. I put in so much time and effort and love but it makes no difference to her at all. I make no difference to anyone at all, I could kill myself and no one in the world would even notice (except my managers when I didn't show up for work, but it's a ****ty retail job and they would rehire someone even with a days notice). I literally have no one now and I just hate, hate, hate, hate everything.
I'd notice if you were gone even though we've never directly talked cause I see your posts all the time and you seem really really awesome. I'm sorry that happened. D:

First day of class; I don't feel good. I'm not nervous, just tired and sickly.
My brain is starting to re-process old obsessesions and memories that I've already worked through and I woke up crying in the middle of the night; I'm going back to the start and I can't handle it again. It almost killed me the first time and almost cost me my relationship.

Hang in there bud, it gets better. :/

I went for a job interview on Thursday. The woman interviewing me was super friendly and she really made me feel at ease. She made me feel so happy and I felt a little bit of hope and some confidence some back. I really felt like I stood a chance with getting this job. She said if I was successful for the interview with her, I'd get to go back for a second one where I will be asked more in-depth questions by her manager. She told me I'd hear back from them by Monday. I assumed I'd be successful, or even if I wasn't, that I'd get a phone call. I've kept my phone glued to me all day and nothing. My mom suggested I check my emails just incase they emailed me about it. I rarely check my "professional" email which I use for work and job applications, so I never though to check it. I got an email on Friday, FRIDAY telling me I was unsuccesful. I didn't even manage 24 ****ing hours. It's like they probably didn't even bother to look at my application form or even listen to the woman who interviewed me. I'm surprised I'm not crying my eyes out with frustration right now but honestly, I saw the email and I just felt empty. I have practically zero ****ing confidence right now and I feel like absolute ****.

I've just had to self-refer myself to therapy before I do something stupid.

Im at school atm, and I just sat down just now and I forgot to close my backpack. So I walked from one part of the school to the other with my backpack open and no one bothered to tell me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back