• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting really sick of offering people my help and advice and then they stop replying to me, yet they continue to go around like I don't even exist and never tried to help them in the first place. It's clearly a curse that comes with being too friendly.

i have so much homework that's due on friday and i feel like garbage right now idk i just want to watch a movie and sleep for two thousand years but i can't because i have to go to school tomorrow and just yeah i have none of the work done

My birthday is tomorrow and my family is forcing to have "quality" time with them tomorrow when what I really want to do us hang out with my friends. -_-

Math class... I'm kind of dreading it more than I was because of the desks... Which sounds stupid, but when you're kind of chubby and the desks are connected to the chair and there's not much space for you, it makes math even more uncomfortable. Especially when class is almost 2 hours of you crammed into a tiny classroom, sitting in a desk meant for little kids. Today I had class for the first time and usually I rush to class to get the desks where the chairs aren't attached, but it seems like they got rid of all of them. Mum thinks it should motivate me to re-lose all the weight I gained back this summer (last summer was like, my tiny victory), but all it's doing is just bumming me out. But I guess I'm just tired of her harping about how I need to re-lose all the weight for myself. I know I need to. It's not like I can't see myself and it's not like my obsessive calorie-monitoring, adjusting my clothes, and weighing myself is saying otherwise. I know I got "gross" again; it's making my depression flare up more because I feel like a failure for not even being able to do something so simple as maintaining weightloss healthily. (I can do it unhealthily like nobody's business, but we won't go there.) I don't feel pretty anymore, but then again, I never thought highly of myself to begin with. I don't know. My boyfriend thinks I'm fine and tries to make me feel good, but I just don't feel good about anything lately.

Sometimes I just want to be like, 'Sorry I'm fat, mom. I'm not like you.'

Last edited:
Has talked to her dad of what happen 2 months ago. Not my fault tho I'm involved it's my friend's idea and I'm ready to tell everything in Guidance Counselor if that happens.

Yes, her dad and my dad are talking

omg everybody in my stupid town is like obsessed with construction. Like there's construction all over the road, every block has at least one building under construction, and both my neighbours are doing non stop renovation. The noise is driving me crazy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back