• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms I don't understand frustrates me. I'm very judgmental and I don't want to come off ignorant when I ask questions about things I never knew existed. I'm very blunt and I mean no harm but holy sht, I need someone who knows how to talk.

Parents pressuring me to both eat more but not succumb to my eating disorder. It's stressful. I'm exhausted.

Terms I don't understand frustrates me. I'm very judgmental and I don't want to come off ignorant when I ask questions about things I never knew existed. I'm very blunt and I mean no harm but holy sht, I need someone who knows how to talk.

ya this

also people who are into superhero series or scifi stuff im such a noob to that and im like. oh yeah mango that's true whenever peeps starts going on about it

I was JUST about to do something and I forgot what it was like 3 seconds after... wtf

Depressed and then on top of that I am severely aggravated by these tweaker people here with a kid, the lady just left her kid in the room, she's maybe 2 at the most. and she just left her in there. She wasn't watching her while she was conning someone into giving me their CC so she could check-in and the kid was running everywhere yelling and touching grabbing everything pulling it off the desk, pushing buttons of my equipment... like jfc you shouldn't have kids man.

Lady started hassling other people for stuff on the floor now... her baby accidentally dialed 911 a few times... like seriously please give me that child and let me take it to someone who will care for it. Instead of leaving it in your room while you'd running around pan-handling our customers with some sob story.

just found out a relative of mine, pretty sure a cousin, has passed away :c
she was really young, 10 years old or younger, i haven't met her though i've seen her around in a wheelchair at family reunions
R.I.P x

just found out a relative of mine, pretty sure a cousin, has passed away :c
she was really young, 10 years old or younger, i haven't met her though i've seen her around in a wheelchair at family reunions
R.I.P x

Oh that's so sad x( I'm sorry for your loss.

As for me... I barely slept last night and all I could do was remember moments in life that made me super angry

like.. man i really like you and all that .. and i know i've been a damn mess around but i still love you damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back