• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's it with those people in smash/mk8/splatoon who are named mom,dad,wife???!! and there are so many of them WTH :/

Last edited:
I'm so angry at myself. My really good friend who lives a couple hours away and has a busy summer schedule messaged me saying he was passing through town and we could hang out on Wednesday, but I just checked my messages today. It's past the Wednesday date and I feel really bad. He sounded excited to hang out and I was too until I realized I missed it. I'm truly the worst. I had no excuse not to check those messages other then pure lazy and forgetfulness.

I swear, not only did Dog have more people, they also got all of the competent players. I literally went 6 games in a row losing (luckily I won tge match to become Cat King)

I just started a job on Thursday and did a 16 hour shift and haven't gone back in since for any shifts that I was scheduled to do. I've basically gone awol from my new job because I hated it so much and the management had no respect for their staff. Now I'm going to have to start the job search all over again .. dammit

quoting myself.
I got an email from the regional manager of the place I quit from asking for my phone number so he can call me about my complaint... HAHAHA NO

quoting myself.
I got an email from the regional manager of the place I quit from asking for my phone number so he can call me about my complaint... HAHAHA NO

lul employers think they can do what they want because jobs you need to work hard to get...

omgawd mom clean the coffeemaker now i jav to clean up the whole place because coffee effed up argghhghhg

I have an annoying pain in my side which is distracting me from playing splatoon. It'll probably go away later anyways XD

The fact that I can't play Guitar Hero, Hit Me With Your Best Shot is on and I keep like pretend strumming to the music cause i've played it so many times... need new controllers but they're so expensive jfc

So, Even though Cats won more gamed, they lost because they weren't as popular? That is complete abd utter bull****. It should based on wins, and the popularity should have been a tiebreaker if both team performed equally.

I wanna see that The Grateful Dead concert in the theaters but I jav noone to go with screw stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back