• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to finish my summer homework (Which I haven't even started), but then Splatoon happens... pls help

Friend introduced me a fan-made game that's a crossover between Resident Evil and one of my childhood TV shows and I'm scarred for life

i want to kill myself again. very hard not to relapse. doesnt help when im hearing jokes about rape and ****, makes me very upset and reminds me a lot of my trauma. just wanna die, really.

my flight to frankfurt germany was tiring and my cousin keeps texting me...100 texts in the past 20 minutes...ughhhh....

Aug. 30 - UP college entrance test
Sep. 2-4 first term exams
Sep. 6 - UA&P college entrance test

+ worrying about recommendation letters, review centers and app. forms

r.i.p.

NOOOOOOOO I LOST MY CHANCE TO GET TABBY FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! I HATE MY LIFE UGHHHHHIRNCWCNLE?CMKW

NOOOOOOOO I LOST MY CHANCE TO GET TABBY FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! I HATE MY LIFE UGHHHHHIRNCWCNLE?CMKW

reminds me how i hunted for erik before ah...

also i want like.. tie dye shirts but noone's selling and i cant really make my own atm

I kinda hate Nintendo. Their wireless features are cool but they are the kings of error codes that they can't quite seem to completely fix.

Last edited:
I kinda hate Nintendo. Their wireless features are cool but they are the kings of error codes that they can't quite seem to completely fix.

Yeah they are so sensitive with connections n ****.. same with Vita though that one is a bit better.

Like phones and computers work fine with wi-fi but handheld nah bruh error 24*7

OI3pBY2

i can't post images from imgur for some reason

Last night, I learned about how bad the Little Big Planet community has gotten ever since I stopped playing LBP3. I'm just like WOW! The H4H and P4P problem was much worse than it has been, especially when the levels are copied. Last year, I heard about how some creators got over 10,000 hearts all through H4H, as some of the Mm Picked creators didn't even get past 1,000 hearts. This year, it was worse. There are more users with obscene costumes, there was a user who kept leaving negative reviews on the best of the levels mainly to harm their reputation rather than form a real opinion, and copied levels still dominate the popular levels. I've stopped playing LBP since Little Big Planet Central was shut down. After hearing about how bad it gotten, I can safely say, they won't be seeing me again.

awesome that im here for you but youre not here for me. nice to know that friendship only requires one person making an effort. nice to know that my successes don't matter yet yours are the world.

nice to know that its so easy to make out the kind of people that you don't need in your life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back