• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yass bro

that's my mom every day so dont complain x)))

actually my mom idek why but she simply gets angry and starts complaining.Also,she critics other people around her by no reason and has caused some scenes at the mall, ughhhh

Last edited:
actually,my mom idek why,but she simply gets angry and starts complaining,also,she critics other people around her by no reason,caused some scenes at the mall, ughhhh
ya my mom complains all the time on like random cray things she don't really jav a problem with she just does it randomly lol.

ya my mom complains all the time on like random cray things she don't really jav a problem with she just does it randomly lol.

Sometimes i think my mom can have bipolar moments,like,she good in one moment,and suddenly,gets angry

Last edited:
She is :/

mine i mean like so i might being going to some of my male friends later this week and she was like if you sleep over there don't jav woohoo.

im like

dude they are like.. 20 and the other... 17 soon 18. They are not my type to screw lol anyways and while they are fun to hangout with they are not that material lmango.

also she was really drunk yesterday she was screw (another one of my male friend more my age) instead.. i was like shut it we are in public -w-

mah mom hates drunk people
Also,when my gf went to my house for the first time,my mom looked her like:ugghhh (-_-)

lol she is just annoying when she gets drunk lol. i don tmind drunk people as long as they just chill and not being jerks

lol be glad you could take her there but i feel ya

I need to get the Norwegian Wood book again. I did have it in high school but I mighta lost it somewhere.

I bet if you search for it in your room or closet you'll find it. I've found so many gems while cleaning my room and closets over the years. You never know what you'll find! :b

What's bothering me today? Hmm...I have a laundry list of chores today, and it's funny, none of them include laundry! Heh... The biggest chore I think includes me painting my bedroom. I got the tape up last night, and missed a message about Francine!! ;_; Then I have my normal every day chores, and finally I need to try to find some health insurance that I can afford. I've been without since January, and wouldn't you know it something happens with my back! So if I want to get it looked at and have any chance of the pain going away, I have to get insurance to see a doctor. *sigh* Searching for and calling insurance companies all day is going to be fabulous, let me tell you. :[

Lol yeah that's true. I remembered once i cleaned my wardrobe and I found papers with Europe song names on them, haha. But I think it might be lost cause I lived partly at dad's place back then, so. Well it's not that expensive anyways.

Also mom jfc I hardly use your milk and I had no idea you drank it all yesterday, well I bought new for you so scram.

My boyfriend had been visiting since Saturday and he just left :( back to being bored as hell since all my friends are on cool vacations and my guy lives pretty far away.

Man I can't wait to move back to college

I can't wait for college to start up again either. It's so boring at home alone! >.<

Just having one of those very emotional days.
I feel down all around and starting to feel weak, dizzy and sick.
Just wish I could do one thing without feeling like I'm gonna start crying afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back