• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, I hope you feel better soon KainAronoele! *huggles*

Last edited:
We are understaffed as hell and my boss does not know how to schedule people.
This is my 3rd day in a row that I'm getting called in. (Got called in at 4am yesterday that was fun).
But yeah, I'm probably going to get the ol' resume circulating again.

I'm too tired to fully open my eyes, I wish I could time travel. Or live in ny own little world. Life is too boring. I feel limited. My brain is rotting in a stew of envy, regret, and impatience. Phoooooey.

I wish I would get taller already. I look like a ten year old.
Also, I hate my old friend, she lied about everything to get me to like her, she's only my friend in the first place because she doesn't want to do her own work, and she's just plain rude and annoying, she never forgets my mistakes and embarasses me in front of large groups of people. She's not even loyal, she goes embarassing me in front of the popular people and she thinks of that as an inside joke, even though I wish she would forget about the stupid things I've done, and when I'm alone she's always off wish the cool kids, but she tries to convince me "I'll never be like the cool kids, either. We'll be unpopular together." Then I have another friend who I don't actually like but I'm too kind to tell her to get lost when she just clings to me. All she ever does is talk, and she doesn't know when to stop, and all she ever TALKS about is herself and her stupid crushes and how she hates people. So basically there are two people who think I love them but really I want them to bug off. Then my only other friends: one has another friend who she's much closer with, but she's still loyal and very kind. She just doesn't hang out with me much, I don't get along with her other friend. And my other, she's way to mature for me, but apart from that she's good.
So I've got two good friends. Great. But still, I know nobody that likes ANYTHING that I like, eg. drawing, gaming, minecraft, pokemon, AC, stuff like that. TT-TT

my throat hurts and i work all week. No time to get sick.
@Wishes_Delicious You do not need that girl in your life. You are much better without her even if that means you will be alone. EVERYONE makes mistakes, dont let mistakes hold you back and dont let others hold you back either.
and being short is okay, we are just fun sized ;)

Hah, I am pretty tall but I am thin as heck except for my butt maybe and I have a real baby face so most people think I'm like.. idk still in high school lol.

everytime i try to be generally talkative and friendly to my mother and sister, especially since my emotions are all jumbled up, i can't help but take their negativity so seriously and they get angry so easily, is what im doing like annoying them.. why should i even try??

everytime i try to be generally talkative and friendly to my mother and sister, especially since my emotions are all jumbled up, i can't help but take their negativity so seriously and they get angry so easily, is what im doing like annoying them.. why should i even try??

a*shats like that will always exist,no matter where u are
They will
be...
****ING
EVERYWHERE
Sorry about the thing about ur sis and mom :(

it bugs me when people complain about having sucky friends but do nothing about said sucky friends besides talk about them behind their back.

(or pretty much any time someone complains about something without putting any effort whatsoever towards solving the problem.)

Little-Mermaid-Ariel-facepalm.gif

I'm not sure if I want to be alone, or if I'm just sick of being around the same people every day with no friends irl...

ugh, my internet is lagging it's awful. and why are there so many bots? what's happening to this world?

I got angry with someone and ranted rudely.... and then I found out who it really was..... I am a bad person

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back