• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousins snoring >.< I woke up at 5:20 AM (Which is like death) and am here now.

I learned yesterday that sometimes the best decisions aren't the happiest. I can't always put others before myself, especially when they trample on me like I'm just a doormat.

I learned yesterday that sometimes the best decisions aren't the happiest. I can't always put others before myself, especially when they trample on me like I'm just a doormat.

I know this all too well :c
Just be careful when you finally do something for yourself. Whenever I do, I'm lectured about it and told "Not everything is about you or what you want. You should think about others more."

Looking at old photos made me come up with a theory that I'm now scared to test out.

lost my tablet pen again. currently flipping the whole house upside down :<

also the o button on this laptop is not working properly

my family is staying over for the weekend

we have a lot of people so we kinda filled up all the rooms in our house

In my bedroom, my 2 older brothers, 1 younger sister, 2 older cousins and my aunt are all sleeping in the beds, so i have to sleep outside the room on the couch alone :(

I was laying on the couch and their door was closed so i couldnt hear them talking

after a minute they all erupted in laughter for a good 5 minutes. I went into the room to see what was so funny, but when i walked in they all laughed and yelled at me "hahaha, go to hell!" and stuff like that

I left the room and they continued to laugh so i just went downstairs :( So much for a family weekend

In my bedroom, my 2 older brothers, 1 younger sister, 2 older cousins and my aunt are all sleeping in the beds, so i have to sleep outside the room on the couch alone :(

I was laying on the couch and their door was closed so i couldnt hear them talking

after a minute they all erupted in laughter for a good 5 minutes. I went into the room to see what was so funny, but when i walked in they all laughed and yelled at me "hahaha, go to hell!" and stuff like that

I left the room and they continued to laugh so i just went downstairs :( So much for a family weekend
Most family reunions are annoyingly close to that

I just finished my last class the other day. Waiting for the grade so I know whether I graduate or not(I was squeaking by so I just need to not bomb that final test).
Wondering about whether to move to Houston(mother lives in Spring so would have infastructure) or San Antonio(no family except a useless uncle & aunt; just like what I've seen of the town) once I have my bachelors(philosophy).
Any thoughts on either?

Last edited:

Its ok, my family likes to pick on me all the time and it hurts a lot. Just try to insert your self and get a little closer then them

yargh the same exact same thing goes in my house as well aha, though when my cousins come over i have to set up camp in my backyard 8 )

there there, you should have slapped them!!

Bleh. After I ate dinner from Wendy's my stomach has been feeling bad all night. It's been hurting from fried foods lately so it might be a gallbladder issue. I'm going to see a doctor about it.

I've been thinking about my future recently and feel very unsure right now. I also want to ask a certain guy something but I'm worried it'll make things awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back