• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 hours after being stung and the areas around the stings still ache and are turning black and blue

You should go to the doctors
they're mostly fine, feel more like bruises now
took benadryl and put on baking soda when I first got them and no breathing trouble or swelling; just still sting a bit and the skin around two spots is discolored(one between ring and pinky finger on one hand and the joint right before the nail on my other ring finger)

Last edited:
I had a frightening experience about 15 minutes ago and I'm still shaking over what happened.

Also school starts day after tomorrow and I am ****ed because I don't know where anything is and who anyone is

Site glitches because those Like notifications are directing me to a white page. Lol.

Also some old friend's mom (from like.. 9th grade latest lol) tried to call me. Umm, no thanks I don't have a thing to say to you and if you're gonna come between me and another friend, go rot.

An old friend I told to get the hell out of my life called me today and said he wanted to talk. I don't know about this, absolutely worried about this because **** it I don't want him in my life.

An old friend I told to get the hell out of my life called me today and said he wanted to talk. I don't know about this, absolutely worried about this because **** it I don't want him in my life.

God they are so annoying. I usually just don't answer or ignore them though and they usually stop (or not)...

Thing is I don't get why they even try, we haven't spoken for like.. 8 years idk and now they wanna hang out. We have nothing in common these days anyways.

Geez, my brain is not working at all. I started my homework for an accounting class I have and I just feel brain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back