• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really bored and stress-free which is pretty terrible. I've got nothing to think about and I don't need to sleep now bc school starts late tomorrow, but everyone else is asleep, too so I can't do much to entertain myself

I guess I'm one of those ppl who needs to be busy all the time

Last edited:
Likes aren't working

LikeLike2.png

There you go. I fixed it with a like like.

i take philosophy and it's honestly driving me crazy. i mean i should have thought about it a bit more i picked it but we're doing stuff like 'are we actually real' or 'how do you know you're not living in a dream' and my dp is setting off x_x

Why is lunchtime so lame

i hated lunchtime during high school during the end of my senior year (friends falling out). I hate how it wasn't really okay to eat lunch alone in high school. i do it all the time now in uni bc of conflicting schedules with friends and it's great. still a little lonely though.

That people stood outside and waited for a county clerk, who refused to give out marriage licenses to same sex couples, to be released and cheered when she walked out of the building. This bothers me.

That people stood outside and waited for a county clerk, who refused to give out marriage licenses to same sex couples, to be released and cheered when she walked out of the building. This bothers me.

I still don't understand what's so wrong about same-sex marriages. Two people love each other but are both guys, what's so wrong about that?

I don't know why, but I'm just as tired as yesterday even though I went to bed around 11. My body feels weak like it hasn't gotten any sleep in days. It might be just from waking up early and adjusting to the college schedule though. It's interfering with my focus in class and having the energy to get homework done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back