• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get the worst anxiety around my new-ish swedish teacher only because she looks kind of like my new therapist?? also it's super disturbing and bad when she looks at me i just want to die and run away ah it's s o b a d. it's not even her fault, she's super cute and kind and i don't think she's a bad teacher or anything i just need to get the **** away from her whenever i see her and it's really, really bad.
aaa adults who look at you like that are the absolute worst that look makes me feel like i need to die and run because it makes me so uncomfortable and anxious and aaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

There are people at my college with some pretty graphic images/videos of abortions they're using to support pro-life. I'm actually pro-life myself, but seeing these images all day really sucks.

There are people at my college with some pretty graphic images/videos of abortions they're using to support pro-life. I'm actually pro-life myself, but seeing these images all day really sucks.

those images are probably badly photoshopped and/or manipulated. also they are probs easy getting off some **** site anyways.

not that i will ever get why people are pro-life, but eh as long as they don't go propaganda it all over fine i suppose.

for gym, i somehow lost my leggings for like the third time this year :/ im assuming its bc i keep forgetting to put it back in my locker after class..so i had to borrow my friend's booty shorts. at some point during class while everyone was up on the field (including some guys i like and some really judgmental girls who just love to spread rumors & gossip), i got on my friends back for a piggy back ride bc why not?

i was on her back for like five minutes at most and the whole time i just heard laughing around me. didnt think much of it, but i ran my hand up my thighs just to make sure that the shorts i borrowed werent rising up and guess what - they were. the undergarment under my shorts were completely visible for everyone to see bc my shorts were risen up so high and i was completely unaware of it >.< ughh..i still cant get over what has happened. i'll just be storing like five leggings in my locker from now on so i dont have to borrow any more shorts from people if i lose a pair

Freaking sugar. If I try and stop eating so much sugar I go through horrible withdrawal headaches and it's almost not even worth it to kill my liver with all the pain pills I have to take, but killing myself from all the sugar isn't such a good alternative. Either way I'm going to feel like sht.

I really want to move to my own place already.
My dogs don't deserve to live in such a toxic home.

for gym, i somehow lost my leggings for like the third time this year :/ im assuming its bc i keep forgetting to put it back in my locker after class..so i had to borrow my friend's booty shorts. at some point during class while everyone was up on the field (including some guys i like and some really judgmental girls who just love to spread rumors & gossip), i got on my friends back for a piggy back ride bc why not?

i was on her back for like five minutes at most and the whole time i just heard laughing around me. didnt think much of it, but i ran my hand up my thighs just to make sure that the shorts i borrowed werent rising up and guess what - they were. the undergarment under my shorts were completely visible for everyone to see bc my shorts were risen up so high and i was completely unaware of it >.< ughh..i still cant get over what has happened. i'll just be storing like five leggings in my locker from now on so i dont have to borrow any more shorts from people if i lose a pair

Hey, embarrassing stuff like this happens. People talk about stuff and then forget about it very quickly, too. So don't fret it :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back