• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold showers were a good thing it said, cold showers would tighten up your skin they said... well all I got is cold skin and dizziness. x.x

My aunt is being petty
She's upset that I didn't say hi to her so therefore she's giving me the silent treatment for one I didn't even know she was awake and if she is she's hella cranky for a long period of time. She mentioned saying hi to me when I went downstairs but I sure as hell didn't hear her.

I can't sleep. And I also ran out of sleeping pills. Not only that, I have to go to work in an hour and my car won't start. What a great way to start the day +_+

5-page paper due on Friday and I've barely made it through the first chapter the book it's supposed to be on.. Why does it have to be so boring

15 minute detention for being "late" to class. I was putting my stuff down as the bell rang, but I was right next to my chair. Kill me

ummm wtf no that was still a bit low level apparently o well.

also i s2g get on rags already stupid stomach

Landlady entered the home I'm renting from her without notice, locked all my pets in the closet, and cursed me out to my face for asking her to leave.
Then she called me now asking me to pay her the rent sooner than need be because she had people constantly coming in to see my home without me knowing and now people are interested so I better "step up my game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back