• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh i feel like i'm trash and i am just a huge mess and embarrassment. i mean, i can't see without glasses, i have no co-ordination, i'm not special or quirky, and i am certainly not pretty. life just isn't fair.

It's always great realizing you're in wrong place after 3 years of being there. I want to leave but it just seems easier to wait until I graduate and not deal with the difficultness that would be transferring.

um wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh i feel like i'm trash and i am just a huge mess and embarrassment. i mean, i can't see without glasses, i have no co-ordination, i'm not special or quirky, and i am certainly not pretty. life just isn't fair.

then make urself special and quirky

Don't worry, everyone feels like trash at some point in their life. I've felt like trash ever since I was a sophomore.

i have to go to family friends three times this weekend rip
also im not seeing my therapist until tuesday and i need to look at her face so i know my swedish teacher isn't super scary
aaaaaa

i hardly ever get bored like this but wow am i bored. so, so bored.

Ugh, there's this girl at my school who seems to talk behind my back and stare at me and roll her eyes at me. It's so annoying. Her named is Lacy, and just last Tuesday, my 7th hour English class were watching a "scary" movie about a story that was in our English textbook, and she was starting at me. Here's the thing: I tend to overlook things. When she was staring at me, I thought maybe she was just thinking about something on her mind. I knew she was staring at me, but I just tried to ignore it and watched the movie on the smartboard. Well, guess what? She wad still staring at me. Then when she looked away to talk to her friends and watching her stupid friend play on her phone (not even paying attention to the movie) she went back to stare at me again, this time rolling her eyes when she looked away. I am just so annoyed by her. She stares at me and thinks she so pretty. She thinks she's so smart, but she's so stupid that a plane could hit her. She hangs out with my friend Evan, and quite frankly, I think she's jealous of me. I haven't told my friend Evan about this, but I have a feeling she'll be my arch enemy for the rest of the school year.

Last edited:
Ugh, there's this girl at my school who seems to talk behind my back and stare at me and roll her eyes at me. It's so annoying. Her named is Lacy, and just last Tuesday, my 7th hour English class were watching a "scary" movie about a story that was in our English textbook, and she was starting at me. Here's the thing: I tend to overlook things. When she was staring at me, I thought maybe she was just thinking about something on her mind. I knew she was staring at me, but I just tried to ignore it and watched the movie on the smartboard. Well, guess what? She wad still staring at me. Then when she looked away, she rolled her eyes. I am just so annoyed by her. She stares at me and thinks she so pretty. She thinks she's so smart, but she's so stupid that a plane could hit her. She hangs out with my friend Evan, and quite frankly, I think she's jealous of me. I haven't told my friend Evan about this, but I have a feeling she'll be my arch enemy for the rest of the school year.

Hit her on her mother****ing face sweetie u i'll see she wont stare anymore at you :blush:

Hit her on her mother****ing face sweetie u i'll see she wont stare anymore at you :blush:

XD, thanks for the advice...but I don't wanna hit her. ;) here's my plan though: make her so jealous of me and make her try to do something to me where my friend Evan and teachers can see it :blush:

XD, thanks for the advice...but I don't wanna hit her. ;) here's my plan though: make her so jealous of me and make her try to do something to me where my friend Evan and teachers can see it :blush:

I'd suggest telling her that you and Evan are going out. Judging based on the reactions, she'll probably shrug it off and scream her head off when she's by herself. xD

Also, I wish people would stop bullying and be freaking nice for once. -_- I wonder what the world would be like without bullying...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd suggest telling her that you and Evan are going out. Judging based on the reactions, she'll probably shrug it off and scream her head off when she's by herself. xD

LOL, yeah that'll show her :D I'm laughing so hard at your post...

#lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back