• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my legs are really sore haha

on another note i NEVER wake up to alarms so i always gotta stay up all night, take a shower at like 4 am to wake up and curl my hair for 2 hours and its rlly bad if i want to look decent lol

I have a bruise on my arm that's been there for like a week.
I got another bruise on my arm, and I have no idea how either one of them got there xD

My depression is getting worse and worse it's now to the point I can't even talk to my friends
I can barely sleep because of frequent nightmares that are starting become more vivid each night.

My dad. Do I really need to call and remind since you promised to help with the card agh

A friend who I haven't spoken to for like 3-4 years just came online on Skype and went back off.

I really hope they remember who I am, I sent em a message on Facebook.

I keep Streetpassing people who haven't set up Mii Plaza.

Is it really that hard to set up 1 little app?

this though. tbh i dont think many people use it much cause they have most puzzles and hats unless they are hardcore 3ds peeps or they had the game

this though. tbh i dont think many people use it much cause they have most puzzles and hats unless they are hardcore 3ds peeps or they had the game

yah same.

but i carry my two 3DSs and one has the app set up and the other doesnt so... im half sorry.

Can't find 'Y' on youtube, anymore...didn't look really hard, either, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back