• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am PRETTY sure I am going to have to pay for the Mother's Day breakfast tomorrow, at least I'll get my employee discount though... I'm gunna feel hella awkward coming into work for it too, and it's going to suck that I will have to stay up for it especially since I worked all night... Maybe I'll try to take a nap before, and maybe the two glasses of champagne will help me go to sleep after. But should I buy something for my boyfriend too and bring it to him? Maybe I will, cause I love him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this stupid part of the desk that they just like taped over thinking it would reduce it pokey-ness is poking me right in the belly button and its the most awkward things EVER

Certain member who's been personally targeting me with bullying because my view on a section on the forum differs to theirs and has nothing to do with them personally, yet they claim to have this perfect life and income of money etc, yet they'd rather waste their time trying to put me down, but all I can do is just put up with it because if I were to show and aggression/self defense, I'm pretty sure they'd use one of their many white knights to their disposal.

I mean, I've got a Mod involved but would that really make them stop? I mean, they've already dropped my art motive to minimum levels since it's apparently "traced" and lacks effort.

Certain member who's been personally targeting me with bullying because my view on a section on the forum differs to theirs and has nothing to do with them personally, yet they claim to have this perfect life and income of money etc, yet they'd rather waste their time trying to put me down, but all I can do is just put up with it because if I were to show and aggression/self defense, I'm pretty sure they'd use one of their many white knights to their disposal.

I mean, I've got a Mod involved but would that really make them stop? I mean, they've already dropped my art motive to minimum levels since it's apparently "traced" and lacks effort.

I had this problem for a while, there are two members on here I still cringe when I see them post on my stuff, but I just brush it off and try not to take it personally. Cuz haters gunna hate, and katers gotta kate.

I had this problem for a while, there are two members on here I still cringe when I see them post on my stuff, but I just brush it off and try not to take it personally. Cuz haters gunna hate, and katers gotta kate.

yeah there was this gurl who did this to me because i said my country was not perfect lol.

just put them on ignore though

When it comes to someone like myself, I tend to take things worse than they are, I'm very emotional, so I can be broken easily, but for the most part, I've been ignoring what she's saying but saying my pixels are basically just trash kinda hurts my motive, especially since I've been on Hiatus for problems with people before :/

just put them on ignore though
I wish the Ignore feature was more effective though, like not being able to see their posts at all.
I'd probably be asking for too much though lmao.

When it comes to someone like myself, I tend to take things worse than they are, I'm very emotional, so I can be broken easily, but for the most part, I've been ignoring what she's saying but saying my pixels are basically just trash kinda hurts my motive, especially since I've been on Hiatus for problems with people before :/

I wish the Ignore feature was more effective though, like not being able to see their posts at all.
I'd probably be asking for too much though lmao.

yeah, it's not that i wanna view them lmango

if you're gonna report someone for harassing you i think you'd do better not to publicly trash talk them all over your profile.
and how are you gonna talk about "white knights" when you're here trying to get random people to feel sorry for you by painting her as some heartless beast who insulted your pixels when you literally said this to someone yesterday
hyogo.jpg

Mario Kart AI like usual, reks you hard man.

Last edited:
my brother went into my room and stole my phone and threw stuff around everywhere in the kitchen and he told me he smashed my phone and is genuinely making me feel like he is about to come into my room and kill me

dont remind me those were the days my friend
Life is tough when u only want to win 8'(

my brother went into my room and stole my phone and threw stuff around everywhere in the kitchen and he told me he smashed my phone and is genuinely making me feel like he is about to come into my room and kill me
Geez, you told your family about this? He might be a little cuckoo in the coconuts if he's gonna be doing things like that.

Last edited:
theres no where to sleep. i want to sleep.
my room is too messy. the other room is ****ing gross. the living room is.... im not even going to talk about the living room.

the gym floor at school is comfier than this stupid ass house

wheeen listening to youtube playlists why ads

- - - Post Merge - - -

i ****iggnn hate it when ppl blame others as a first resort

I've spent so much time analyzing my own actions & hating myself for it that it makes me irrationally angry when people aren't willing to do the same. If theres a problem just calm down and look at what you're doing. it is infinitely better than blaming someone who may not even be guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back