• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought this game for my 3ds but regional lock lol gr8

wait.. did you order for your region and they shipped wrong or? idek i thought it said all 3ds games are though, o well sucks indeed considering how bad they distribute 'em..

also ugh feeling so meh right now, i mean i had a great weekend and this class seem really cool albeit intense as heckle but.. there is so much things i need to take care of and tbh i don't know if i can deal with everything rn

What a way to start the first morning of college. I woke up this morning with this severe unknown pain in my eye. It felt like something was stuck in my eye and still hurts. It's happened in the past several times and it only seems to happen when I let my hair get too long. I don't know if the bangs poke my eye or what. It's really painful and frustrating when it happens.

my computer mouse constantly making disconnect sounds but it functions lol i need a new one.

also my phone not delivering **** properly lol :/

I wish someone would knock me out for one whole day. Just to get it over with, you know?

Driving test tomorrow - no thanks.

Also just so burnt out. I love being an animal activist but its hard seeing how ugly and evil humanity really is all the time. Ignorance really is bliss.

My stomache is always upset and it's ****ing annoying

... i hope i can go to your place this week, i could really need it :/

also feeling really messed up rn.. ugh

when the website you use to download music gets taken down ;-;

I don't have enough clovers for my town yet v.v and I don't have enough tbt yet to buy the amount I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back