• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too but then teachers are like hw counts for 20% while tests count for 80% of your grade .-.

ikr, i just hate like stuffing my brain for one day only, i learn better by writing and reading stuff continuously i gues...

So many of the sentences I've typed lately are full of typos and bad wording. Not sure if it's because I've been using Discord and I'm used to Skype correcting me, I'm tired, or just been talking too casually.

Last edited:
me too but then teachers are like hw counts for 20% while tests count for 80% of your grade .-.

ew really? here homework does nothing really its just extra work and tests are everything :eek:

also i just feel awful right now, i dont know why.

i really hate my math teacher... her class is the one class i dread going to

I thought I'd enjoy popping in on TBT for the first time in quite a long time. I've come to find out that many of my close friends on this site have become inactive. Feelsbadman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back