• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is public transport so damn expensive here.. i could probably get away with still being under 20 but for ****'s sake prioritize people who don't have endless amounts of cash smh

To get downtown here and back, it costs at least 15 dollars. That's without taking a bus downtown and here.

To get downtown here and back, it costs at least 15 dollars. That's without taking a bus downtown and here.

like once? k damn your town must be.. uh idek cray.

but tbh if you're an adult here a monthly card is like.. $100 or something i think and that's not really a small amount if you don't earn good.

hjindtohyidrtgb i just opened my old tumblr from when i was 12 this was a Big Mistake . glad it hasn't been active in 2 years so all its followers are either spam bots or inactive B)

my nails are getting messed up and my tbt is running low

Last edited:
lol im such a ****ing fake oh my goddddd why do i do this **** ::'') theyre disgusting but i am the most disgusting one hhhahahah Okayyyy maybe i should just Leave

i havent eaten properly in days im hungry but i have absolutely no desire to eat
my anxiety is killing me i cant do this anymore

like once? k damn your town must be.. uh idek cray.

but tbh if you're an adult here a monthly card is like.. $100 or something i think and that's not really a small amount if you don't earn good.

Well, the biggest problem I've noticed is the fact that you have to pay an EXIT FEE of 5.50 just to leave a Skytrain station. That's 11 dollars to get somewhere and to get home.

mm every good thing has to be balanced with something bad happening. sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back