• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
boi is so cute yet i only have one class with him whyyyy it was like that last year. he's so nice & chill UFH he's soooo cuteee too! he always gives me high five (his hand is always SO soft) or holds my shoulders (<33) or pats me on my back <33333 ugghh lovee

- - - Post Merge - - -

does he like me???

^ mphgfd good luck riu!! i think u will get a higher score!!

i feel very sad;; i hate mood swings T__T

Ahh I really just wanna be blunt and ask but uh I think I'm friendzoned again LOL
I don't want it to be weird anyways...

Hopefully we can catch eachother online at the weekend
I don't wanna be so much trouble and hold it out for too long tho
Also it's cold at 7am so I'm going back to bed now ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

12 pages of homework

Do you guys even realize I have a LIFE?
Ah good luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

boi is so cute yet i only have one class with him whyyyy it was like that last year. he's so nice & chill UFH he's soooo cuteee too! he always gives me high five (his hand is always SO soft) or holds my shoulders (<33) or pats me on my back <33333 ugghh lovee

- - - Post Merge - - -

does he like me???
Maybe ^^

When you have someone at home who is constantly a ****ing dick 24/7. -___- I can't wait for my older brothers to come home from college than I won't have to deal with my other one is on his man period everyday lmao

Last edited:
i love how it's gonna take like an hour to get there now stupid trains and **** but i have no idea how you take bus there plus if i get a streetpass hits it's okay lmaoo i guess.

also i so need a new mouse bc these drivers are wonky it keeps making connect/disconnect souns and hardly moving at times.

Finished my two back to back exams I studied for on Thursday, now I have to submit 3 assignments by the end of the week. I'm just like built up with rage right now because I haven't relaxed much at all this week. I'm finishing these today.

staying home from school bc im sick.. I had 2 tests today..

Oops we had a quarter project in Advanced English and it'e due monday. I have to:
Read a 275 page book
make a trifold with 3 events with notes about it and why

To stay in the class I have to have a C or higher by the end of the quarter
BACK TO HOMESCHOOL PLEASE wait i need a social life

staying home from school bc im sick.. I had 2 tests today..

Oops we had a quarter project in Advanced English and it'e due monday. I have to:
Read a 275 page book
make a trifold with 3 events with notes about it and why

To stay in the class I have to have a C or higher by the end of the quarter
BACK TO HOMESCHOOL PLEASE wait i need a social life

i wish i was homeschooled but i may end up regretting it but if i go back to school ill miss homeschooling.. what am i

there seems to be an "eat my ***" tag on the Looking for/Trading/Buying thread in the Villager trading plaza lmao

Last edited:
I hate when my friend responds my texts with "Oh" or "Cool" or "Ig" like wtf?

I've been plot reseting for days now and I STILL CAN'T GET THE PLOT I WANT!
-_______-

Last edited:
I want to sleep, but I can't because my heart is aching and I feel like crying.

come on monday!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to play at a football game & my exxxxxxxxxxxx crush will be there fml we both hate each other anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back