• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people breed their dogs and they have no idea what they're doing and don't know anything about genetics like STTTOOOOOOOPPPPP

ew i hate crying in front of you
if i ever do go through with it, i'll write a long letter blaming you and i hope you end up hating yourself
i wanna try it but im afraid of getting an infection from it

Last edited:
today at school i saw my friend have self-harm cuts on her arm.. someone asked her and she said it was pen. there were a few pen lines, but most I'm positive are cuts. She even said the other day she got a "new cat".. at least i'm not alone anymore

go managers who really shouldn't be managing gos. honey if you don't even have your own laptop please don't take on such a big responsibility?? not to mention the fact that ur still taking on new ones when ur laptop is broken lmao

I'm done **** this bull**** *flips table over*

I have two exams tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty eh about them. I should have studied over the weekend because this week I was so mentally exhausted that I pretty much have to cram most of the material in my head today.

i hate it when people assume your life is all great and everything because most likely it isnt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back