• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
way to act like a total d-bag. but i guess it was all planned eh? go apologize now or i'll have your teeth pulled out next time.

I can't find anyone willing to take a Halloween commission and it's making my depression so much worse.

We have two bands playing at work, and where I sit I can hear both, they're vibrating my brain. Glad one of them is almost done playing but then everyone from that building will flood over here...

I was expecting a package tomorrow but it's a public holiday :'(

I know that same feel :( it happened to me with Happy Home Designer. Pre-ordered it and they wouldn't deliver on the weekend so I was supposed to get it Monday, got it Tuesday. 4 days late.

IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE RIGHT DRIVER ON YOUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ugh i have to find the disc somewhere, wherever that is.

My mom being the largest hypocrite ever..

"Like hey I can't get you food but I can buy like $70 tops" .. uhh right.

Studies long hours for Accounting II exam. Gets a 64.5/100 on it. **** you. This class isn't even going to be part of my major in the slightest. Why am I required to take it after I already got the first one over with? These classes are not going so well this semester.

when claudia buys you a candle that goes to waste in three days. stop making candles awful :))

Every time I request an artist they mysteriously disappear... I realize it's a request and you don't have to do it but you gave me your word that you would. If something comes up tell me instead of vanishing.

Last edited:
i have so many tests coming up this week and the PSAT is coming up too

also I'm not sure why but I have 70% participation in this class even tho I'm pretty sure I've raised my hand more times than a lot of other students who have a higher percentage in that area??

EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY ASSUMING IM GOING WITH A BOY TO HOMECOMING AND SAYING INDIRECTLY THAT THEY DONT WANT ME 2 GO WITH A GIRL...................... IT'S FINE????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back