• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 hateful professor I have this trimester
Are just the most boring ever
With the "blah blah blah"

Can that stupid sp mansion/monster manor stop crashing every ****ing single time i actually get streetpass hits? ****ing nintendo buggers

got a callback for a job, which is great news, but i absolutely hate making phone calls. the anxiety is already eating me alive

My apple collectibles are mad at me because of how not all of them could be in my sidebar at once. Since when did collectibles get mad at their owners?

My apple collectibles are mad at me because of how not all of them could be in my sidebar at once. Since when did collectibles get mad at their owners?

Since you invented their life forms.

Also ugh stupid bureaucracy here i s2g

Teachers that yell at people for not understanding what they mean. Like what the heck, why are you yelling? Some people just have a hard time understanding things about camera's and lights and all that. We just started that class two months ago, give us a chance, please.

You know what bothers me? Nobody finds me funny (And yes that was supposed to be a little bit funny because people like it when I'm in pain, even my cat)

AAAAAH SINCE WHEN DID THEY AIR THAT DOCUMENTARY DAMN SNEAKY TV CHANNEL

k they put it up online i gotta watch this **** now

To cook something that you love...but in the future you hate it because it has turn so common
That it must be eaten once a week and no one will do it except me
Because it's only me that I know

-.- then learn how to do it

i was going to eat the leftover malaysian takeaway from last night for breakfast but my mum already threw it away s m h

I hate my college
I want it to be November already
And the person who I tried to avoid less found me today -.-
And she say I'm lost
To you I'm lost to myself I'm not!!!

I feel like I just have to listen to everyone but no one will hear my opinion

I don't want to go back to school tomorrow, even though it's only a 3 day school week this week and next week it still sucks as long as we don't have zero days off
Also I deleted and reinstalled this game because it was taking a long time to load and I thought something was wrong and now it's taking even LONGER to load oh wait there it goes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I really want a username change but I also want to buy a bunch a collectables

I think I made another user on here hate me, or at least dislike me. Sorry lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back