• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight is just bad lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

im easy to forget and hard to love

i feel like tbt isnt the place i should be like venting abt stuff though lmao

I'm happy I'm finally getting a haircut but I'm irritated that I don't have any photo of me to show so that they can get an idea on how to cut my hair. I usually just show them my old school ID picture but one of my old friends has it/lost it. I'm not really good at describing things to people. I also can't stand the way freshly cut hair looks like so I'm going to have to deal with that for a week or two.

Last edited:
look I didn't ask you to get in between my problems so don't say that I should be thanking you
They only agree with you because you're nagging them lol
and I just don't understand my teacher - my friends and I are getting 7-11/15 on "easy" assignments and we have no idea why?
like what in the f-ck do you want - stop saying "it should only take 30 min" if you're expecting a whole damn essay

Last edited:
It's been 5 days since my last blood test and I still haven't gotten a call about it and I'm getting antsy. Idk if they don't work weekends or what but please.

he likes someone else! im just going to back off a bit & just like him as a friend. no depression needed bc im NOT going to obsess over this guy it gets in the way of everything else going on

I've spent the last few days making graphics and writing concepts and rules for two role-plays, and I only have one participant among both of 'em. Can't help but feel like I've wasted my time.

man, those pancakes i made were terrible, thats what i get for making a recipe on the fly

went to the mall to pick up a package from the post office bc i was in the shower earlier this morning and missed the doorstep delivery BUT THEY CLOSED 20 MINS EARLY

went to the mall to pick up a package from the post office bc i was in the shower earlier this morning and missed the doorstep delivery BUT THEY CLOSED 20 MINS EARLY

Ugh god I hate when they do this or just claim no one was home if you're expecting a package like.. bruh just no. But yeah our postal service is really bad since some years back when they sold it out. That's why I was very hesitant for picking the prize pack things like, it'd probably never get here.

I guess I was lucky when I bought those game LE's before and they actually bothered to drive it out as they should have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and yeah I called these psychiatrist people to see if I could book a time because their page says literally, yeah you are free to call us without being to an actual clinic for it. So I finally get through to them after some minutes of "beep thanks for waiting beep" around and then the lady at the counter actually tells me I need to go to a clinic psychologist person from start, dude what the actual ****? /tablerageflip

4 days after it should have arrived I am still waiting for my parcel to be delivered...

this person's taking forever to respond, hurry up already i want to sleep already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back