• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make signatures but I really don't have the time/motivation anymore... I want to just cancel but I've made these people wait so long already. ;-;

ok so
i was chasing a cat n accidentally stepped in mud so my shoes got muddu. np right ican just wash it off in th lake, my boots are water resistant !!! except they have a hole in them. n now my right sock is so ****ing wet im Dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

... if tht wasnt enough i just realized i forgot a pen . n im in math class. *** dis im not putting on my shoe again n ealking to my locker im Dead .

I have to wake up at 6am and it's 2am.. I have to wake up for a drive that's 3 hours so I plan to sleep in the car or have lots of coffee haha but yea I'm moving so it's really stressful

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to make signatures but I really don't have the time/motivation anymore... I want to just cancel but I've made these people wait so long already. ;-;

I was just going to say I love your signature before I read it and I'm sorry you should tell them it's too much for you now. Just do a couple a week or something if you actually want to

ranking up this single target class is sooo annoying luckily it's rank 9 already so i only need to get it to 10. i mean the class is good for solo stuff but ugh ranking those up aaah.

also sooo i need to call the clinic so they can get me a time at that place? wtf or maybe i should call my old psychologist but idek he might have stopped working caue he's kinda old i guess?

My friends hate me :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also hate it when you do something wrong and someone totally overreacts and you say you're sorry over and over again and it's like WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! Especially teachers :(

ok so
i was chasing a cat n accidentally stepped in mud so my shoes got muddu. np right ican just wash it off in th lake, my boots are water resistant !!! except they have a hole in them. n now my right sock is so ****ing wet im Dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

... if tht wasnt enough i just realized i forgot a pen . n im in math class. *** dis im not putting on my shoe again n ealking to my locker im Dead .

I feel bad for that cat.

So I need to write about a school assignment from my past that was dissatisfying. I've been complaining about school and college assignments for years now this will be easy I thought. I can't think of a SINGLE one! What the **** is wrong with you brain? This is the only thing you're good at and you can't think of a single assignment?

I feel bad for that cat.

I'm guessing that's what's bothering you, huh? It is sad though but my cat hates me and it hurts my feelings, everyday she just gives me that glare like she's just thinking 'Come here so I can add more scratches on your arm'

aggggggggg he's so cute fml

:blush:
he put his hand out & I put my hand on his... he held his hand over mine asflgm it was so cute i-

Last edited:
When I was waiting for the Bruce Springsteen concert with my family my uncle kept telling me homophobic and racist things for about 20 minutes without any apparent reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back