• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hot in the room, I'm being spooned, and I'm trapped underneath the blankets. It's a triple whammy. Body heat + hot room temp + blankets. I'm dying. Oh and I have school tomorrow. ****

im so angry omg
I was plot resetting Freya and then I accidentally started the game as my mayor so now freaking her house is in a horrible spot
I'm actually gonna kill this game

here the list
1. making this list
2. college
3. condition.. (personal)
4. parents
5. rain
6. novel taking 2 hour so cant walk
7. college
8. some people
9. depressed
10. college

that i probably have to wait until the 21st to see you again ahh man i hope so much we can see each other earlier than that :( i know you have too much **** to do but ah..gah

Wow, this group project is actually making me kinda depressed. I'm a visual learner and have a hard time following instructions. This case we're doing is entirely written and the instructions are very vague and it's like a treasure hunt trying to find out what we're supposed to do. I've hardly been able to contribute at all and when the one guy keeps turning to me in our group asking what I'm doing I freak out like he's thinking I'm doing something else since I'm not talking. I show up to every meeting and follow along, but that's about it. I hate group projects.

when I got signed out someone said "see guys if you pray hard enough she'll get signed out"

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hate science class. everyone there is so rude to me.

I can't decide which layout to go for next for my tumblr. There's so many good ones ahhh

Welp I dropped my phone on the blacktop because I was carrying too many things and now the camera lens broke. And I need my camera to photograph my projects/crafts for my portfolios. This week hasn't been great for me, ahahahahaha... orz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back