• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep remembering the corpse I saw the other day and it makes me feel strange
rip hope they catch the person who ended your life

Nobody else wants to attend my Apple Empire. I created that thread like a month ago. I always wanted to start a group, but my attempt failed.

I have to make a decision on whether I want to keep it running or cancel it. I'm not trying to advertise.

ive always wanted to exercise but ive never been able to find the motivation to do so

Last edited:
It's like you dont even care so why should I??
Stop saying you care when you clearly dont go out of your way to show that you care

I'm probably going to be the one handing out candy this year. I REALLY don't want to! It's bad enough I have to see those snot nose punks in my neighborhood. I don't wanna see them come at my door!

Also, I am getting sick of this punk on GameFAQs. He always makes me look like an intolerant jerk. Because of my conservative viewpoints and how I thought Bush was better than Obama, he's been trashing me, calling me names that sound like I'm intolerant, only looks at the bad side of me, and when I point out the parts that I am good, he says that I'm doing it all because of the trash he's sending me. He's basically making me look like an idiot. He also doesn't admit his guilt or bias, and makes excuses while keeping his bias against me. And he talks behind my back when I don't do it to him (except here on this thread).

I have to admit, while I am mature and responsible (and know what's acceptable on forums and what's not acceptable), I did fight him and used insults against him. I even went against my principles of kindness. And everytime I throw insults, he keeps arguing with me, trying to point out the bad of me that is not true. I still fight back. I may want to continue this because of how much of a jerk he is, but it's not worth fighting a troll who wastes his life on the internet, bullying people. I have much better stuff to do. Not only I ignored the rule "don't feed the trolls", but the way I fought him, that's NOT what apples do. Apples hate that. Moreover, after the fighting I engaged in, people are already viewing me negatively (even if they hate him more).

I am sorry for acting like this on another site, and I know I was wrong in fighting back. I should take a break from GameFAQs forums. In fact, part of the reason why I came back here was because of how I was having a bad time there last spring (and how I was facing a moral decline). When I returned to posting there, I couldn't forget how bad that forum is, and how bad that user is. I'm not the only one who's having trouble with him. He has argued with many people on that forum, sounding like a jerk. When he starts an argument, it gets extended to ruining the thread. I was only there for a few months, but he's been there for longer.

Being sick ... going to college hoping it will be peaceful
Nope -.-
Friend scare the hell out of me
Professor ignoring me not even asking if I feel fine
Writing to much. ..

Can't wait for the rest of my classes -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

why don't you do it online
They don't give online classes
I don't live in the USA

Last edited:
Working on the group project again today. At this point I'm just sitting there for a couple hours while they figure everything out because I'm lost and tired. I still feel bad about it, but I seriously don't know how I can contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back