• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Only 1 earbud works
- I'm living away from home
- This place where I'm living, has NO INTERNET RIPPPP
- My mom doesn't believe I'm bi on national "coming out" day
- I feel like crap because Wynaut?

^ oy gl with coming out. i really need to but lol nah

ughh i like you again but you probably just see me as a friend

^ oy gl with coming out. i really need to but lol nah

ughh i like you again but you probably just see me as a friend

What? "You probably just see me as a friend?"

What?

Edit: Thank you for the luck wishes :blush: I told her in grade 8, she was like "you're either attention seeking, a slut or both"

Thanks mom

Last edited:
school is too judgemental for me n my trans bf to fully come out so its kinda bothering me that we cant even hold hands without being paranoid about being bullied or smth. this group of people have already been interrogating us about it. i mean like its sixth form, cmon guys, lets be mature ://

why does he suddenly care about everything im doing now? he obviously didn't care last year, what happened this year to make him suddenly care..

Last edited:
lowkey tired of making signatures and stuff and running my shop but i've come so far
and i feel the need to complete these orders but i just want to avoid all responsibilities

and senior year of high school is hella hard and i wanna quit

Last edited:
all I have to do is switch my math & science periods so I can get lunch with all of my buddies and #j

But I can't... "it's too late" lmfao my ass

I need to start working out again, but my laziness says no thank you

Last edited:
I was sick and absent from school last monday and my dad forgot to excuse my absence so now I'm assigned saturday school for 4 hours. It starts at 8 am.
I was also planning a birthday party on that weekend too, so i guess I'm kinda miffed right now

My diet has crashed. I haven't been gaining weight (thank god) since I basically stopped dieting, but I haven't been losing like I was. I need to get back in the swing of things :/

when you download a drawing software because you dont want to use MS paint, but everything you draw looks like it came from MS paint, ;-;

its funny how i said when 2016 started i was gonna gain weight and you would see me eating alot but now i eat such a misery :-D

i guess im always gonna be a human stick ;///;

I was still fighting that one troll on GameFAQs. This time, I really need to stay off.

In just within the past three days, I got four moderations on GameFAQs (three of them being point-loss moderations). That's exactly how many warnings/infractions on Bell Tree I ever got since the day I joined (the last one being over a year ago). Yes, that's how bad the troll was. I fought that much to where I got that many. I know it's my fault, but the way he responds to conservative posts is extreme to where I can't even stomach it.

Why do I behave better here and not on GameFAQs? I'll explain why if you really want to know. The way I acted there in the past three days is not what you would normally see from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back