• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the day I look like crap, we go eat out to where there's a super cute waiter ;; I swear he is model material

i can't sleep.. and i feel like all this effort i put into trying to do something great was pointless...

my poor old laptop is staring to breakdown, its having troubles with the cooling fan. i'll have to wait until my brother wakes up so he can fix it

I've also got a lowkey cold and also I don't want to seem like a psycho girlfriend but my boyfriend hasn't texted me back or been on any social media after going out for a meal with his family about an hour and a half ago and I'm paranoid that something bad has happened and thats bothering me!!

i have to edit an essay with like 100 corrections but I have no motivation

I have no motivation for anything school wise anymore and my gpa is going down the drain

Please parents stop cheering me up
Stop taking me out I just want to lay in my bed in the darkness

I'm so sleepy. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I'm so worried that they're going to fire me because my schedule has ZERO hours next week.

so a month or two ago we got our oven repaired because the thermostat had gone (meaning it overheated and burnt EVERYTHING)
and then today we tried to cook some dinner and the oven didn't heat up at all sooooo looks like the element is broken...

i just want lasagne ugh why

**** you, group members. **** you for waiting until the very last possible second to do your part for the group project two times in a row. It's due in less than 2 hours and the girl with her 10 point part is nowhere to be seen. I hope you're happy ruining my grade. I just want a B in the class. Is that so hard to ask? Pissing me off so bad.

Why isn't anyone hiring? I'm cute and I have experience. HIRE ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back