• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a gist of what happened yesterday: a group of privileged people were largely complaining about a less important thing and completely disregarded what the non-privileged people felt, which was a more important thing for us to discuss at that moment
basically the privileged group was being totally spoiled and completely ignored the case of the non-privileged ones lmao check ur privileges before complaining pls, it's rude and offensive

I can't find a copy of Bravely Default anywhere! I've checked Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. All of their sites say they have none or at least none in stores close to me. 'The ****!

Iv'e reached a new low with my procrastination...a paper I need to write is due in 3 hours. My professor gave out this assignment in SEPTEMBER and I just started a few hours ago ;-; wtf is my deal, I do this every single time

Ima loser r.i.p. grades

A customer is sitting right by the desk BLASTING music, and it's super slow music so it's making me hella tired...

i feel like a burden to you..
are you losing interest in me now? i'm so scared.

Today I found out from a friend that our make-up class in Biology wasn't on Monday but today and I totally missed it ugh, I mean I wouldn't feel bad if it was just a class but our professor was giving bonus points that class time and I missed it and aaaaAAAAA :(

I changed my username, with the help of an Admin, and now I kind of hate it lol ;A;

Group project due tomorrow and we've gotten like no progress done on it. Then Monday I have an elevator speech I've been dying to get over with.

when everyone made fire emblem seem like the best game ever but it's literally on my game, unplayed.
Couldn't even play without dying from boredom[hate click and watch battles]

I can't shake off the feeling I'll never actually improve at drawing. Especially after reading a disheartening story about somebody who never improved at art after not only practicing since childhood, but taking art on a professional level.

my fingers hurt, also i just accidentally swallowed too much water too fast so now my throat hurts. also college is stressful and jobs are stressful and driving is stressful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back