• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like im about to get sick soon?. Please tell me i will, because i rather would spend time playing with Incineroar and Decidueye on Pokemon Refresh in bed sick than waking up , doing typical routine, and then be 7 hours on a seat talking with my friends that in the end i will get quiet because the guy i hate is suddenly coming and without a hello or something inserting himself into our conversation having to hear him talking about unfunny jokes on how his dick is so long that ot reaches China, and then having the others laugh at that even through its coming from the typical mexican teenager that has alot of ego and does stupid unfunny jokes, adding that im sick. ugh. :)
Lets also add the guy sits on the same ****ing seat i am sitting at that moment *which is uncomfortable* and then he starts grabbing my hair, ew.

I'm in severe pain and I don't want to go to work tomorrow just to be treated like total and complete garbage.

This morning I woke up and felt like something was in my left eye. It took all morning for the pain to stop. Now my eye feels dried out and it's blurry. I really wish I had something to cover it right now so I could just see out of my other eye.

I have too many problems. So I have this whole friend issue and I can't be bothered going into it but let's just say they're using me and now I officially HATE school, and when I say hate I really mean it's a lot more than that. And this morning I had to walk by myself to school and I live like 100 miles away and it was freezing and icy and I fell. I can't actually be bothered with anything now and to make things worse, my sister won't even let me draw on my tablet and she's mad at me. And drawing is the only thing that will actually keep me quiet and calm me down, I can't even express the way I feel right now

Geez my mother over worrying about nothing
She afraid of leaving me alone for hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mom I hear you and do stuff but you think I do it bad but just stop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup -.- she is worried about me because saying stuff not to me but saying I can't take care of myself it's not over worrying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if I want to walk alone I need to ask permission and then send them a text telling I'm fine in 1 hour
And it's just walking around my neighborhood not going out of the neighborhood geez

*screams into the abyss* I've got 60 scientific names, a ton of scientists, and a hella ton of books + authors to memorize by tomorrow

It took me 20 goddamn minutes to clean one bath tub because the goddamn cleaning instrument kept ****ing breaking. i'm ****ing pissed

I'm in the mood to play World of Warcraft bc I miss my mounts & pets but I'm also not in the mood to pay $15 a month ~

I also need to buy Legion

I'm in a lot of pain. I can't even begin to sleep it off.

My friend that lives in another state was gonna come visit me next month right around my birthday but he just bailed. So bummed out and I feel like I did something wrong but he won't communicate with me. GOOD TIMES AMIRITE.

Got to cut back on at least a page from my essay, which seems kind of impossible since all the stuff I'm writing about is relevant. Word counts always find a way to haunt me in some way or another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back