• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a wrong order, went to my e-mail to see what was up, locked out of my e-mail, only way to verify would be to answer a million questions about the account when I made it when I was like 15... and I doubt I used my real name and I don't use it for e-mails I have it as a place everything goes through, like my pay-pal and amazon... -_- So I have to now try to get all the stuff I had connected to it to be moved to a new e-mail but half of them ask for confirmation on your previous e-mail to move it... which I'm locked out of... so you can see the problem. Tried to e-mail a few of the customer supports having to do with my accounts and my orders... hopefully they'll be able to rectify it.

One by one going through all my important websites and changing my e-mail connected to them... why does outlook have to be such a major dick? Like I get it, security is important but don't lock me out of my account every two weeks...

Well its a long story and she waited too tell him until we had an argument. Plus i get you cant help your feelings but i didn't like that she herself did not come too me and tell me i had to hear it from other people. As i stated its more of the loyalty thing for me, she should of as my friend came too me and told me not have other friends tell me about it.

As for 2 day shipping, i have had the same problem its so annoying, call the company and tell them and they will refund the shipping cost most likely.

Last edited:
Trusting someone only to be betrayed, worse when you never expected it, well especially since the ***** said nothing bad would ever happen.

Last edited:
every time i open up steam it's like Yo Um 35 Updates :') y . cant i jsut play my games w/o updating steam every time

Well its a long story and she waited too tell him until we had an argument. Plus i get you cant help your feelings but i didn't like that she herself did not come too me and tell me i had to hear it from other people. As i stated its more of the loyalty thing for me, she should of as my friend came too me and told me not have other friends tell me about it.

As for 2 day shipping, i have had the same problem its so annoying, call the company and tell them and they will refund the shipping cost most likely.

ah ok, maybe she was just afraid or nervous to tell u? obviously i dont know the story but hopefully u can get it sorted soon x

and the shipping is free 2 day shipping from amazon so i cant rly do anything about it except wait

Wow, I never noticed how bad that SPN episode was. I mean, a lot of episodes are pretty garbage-y in hindsight, but that play episode was just a giant jerk off for the writers with an extra middle finger towards anyone who dare criticize the show, huh?

Why does it cost 2 bells to upload images? :(
Welp, time to make 150 bells to put it on the tier list. :(

i should've known someone with that name would be a ***** lol

~~~

so annoying shut UPPPPpp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back