• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Family treats me like some kid. Also sometimes as if I'm their enemy. Literally. They believe my father's family put a spell or some dark magic **** so my mom could marry him. I'm not talking **** here, they legit said that before. Also got an interview tomorrow but can't be bothered to tell my mom bout it. Just said I needed the car in the afternoon. Like what, am I trying to make her say a **** ton of comparisons and say that I can't make it? Might as well just keep silent bout it.

my mom finally went to the hospital today. her health has been rapidly declining and she still doesn’t have an exact diagnosis; her doctors keep switching from ulcerative colitis to crohn’s disease to fungal yeast infection to staph infection. now, she’s showing signs of a bowel obstruction and i just,, absolutely hate not knowing what’s going on with her and how all of her doctors are apparently useless. she’s lost so much blood and is in constant agony and she keeps being dismissed; i get we’re in the middle of a global pandemic and nobody wants to deal with the obese woman with all these issues but i’m just,, so tired of nobody helping her.

i’m hoping she gets admitted. i’m afraid of being left home alone with my father and grandmother but i’m more afraid of my mom dying. i just want her to be okay again.

I’m so sorry to hear this :(. If you want to chat, it doesn’t have to be about this either, you know my dms are open. don’t worry about my issues, my friends are more important. 🙂 I can’t imagine how tough this is for you. :/. please let me know if you need anything. I’m here for you ❤

I've got like 25 min to submit this essay on time but im only at a llittle under 1700 words, whereas I need ~3000. i have no clue when I'm gonna get this done. I'm also afraid that I won't hit the 3000 word mark by the end of the essay.

idk I can revise it later and maybe find another good source and add some information, but for now this is a very grueling and tiring process and I wish I could just be done with it and go to bed.

oh and I had an assignment due today for Jazz Hist that I didn't do so..... that's great.

I’m so sorry to hear this :(. If you want to chat, it doesn’t have to be about this either, you know my dms are open. don’t worry about my issues, my friends are more important. 🙂 I can’t imagine how tough this is for you. :/. please let me know if you need anything. I’m here for you ❤

thank you, it means a lot❤️

My mouth is really getting on my last nerve, can't even bite down on it anymore it hurts so bad. It's such a trainwreck, even my baby teeth grew in all wonky.

woke up way too early and could hardly go back to sleep ... thank god this soap opera air in the morning so i can have some good stuff going.

also uninstalled neko atsume... whiteshadow never showed up no matter what and there were some common cats i never got mementos of so, blah cba man

aVVHGNm.png

A Japanese pianist got attacked in NYC about a month ago and it wasn't until a week ago that American news sites started picking it up. He was injured so badly that he can no longer play the piano anymore.

What really bothered me was that it Japanese news and JP Twitter were talking about right after it happened, but it took literal weeks for it to catch up in the US when it literally happened in that same exact country ._.

I still haven’t heard back from Gamestop. They said they would reply shortly after I sent the email if a reply was needed. A reply was needed but still nothing. Thankfully, haven’t had any issues yet but I’d like to have my switch lite looked at asap. :/ Also still can’t get myself to work on christmas wish list since i’m kinda dreading it since i want to stay home. i know it is harder for my sister and her family to come here since she has two daughters but i’d like to spend christmas at home. i have nowhere to hide and they won’t let me anyways from my dad.

Been experiencing really bad depression the last couple days except for the two days that I worked on my halloween contest entry. i

Last edited:
I still haven’t heard back from Gamestop. They said they would reply shortly after I sent the email if a reply was needed. A reply was needed but still nothing. Thankfully, haven’t had any issues yet but I’d like to have my switch lite looked at asap. :/ Also still can’t get myself to work on christmas wish list since i’m kinda dreading it since i want to stay home. i know it is harder for my sister and her family to come here since she has two daughters but i’d like to spend christmas at home. i have nowhere to hide and they won’t let me anyways from my dad.

Been experiencing really bad depression the last couple days except for the two days that I worked on my halloween contest entry. i

Hey there, friend. I’m sorry that you’re having to deal with this. Hopefully they reply soon and your Switch Lite turns out to be okay. Also sorry that you’re dreading Christmas. I don’t particularly look forward to it either, but I can see how that would ruin it for you. If you need to talk or anything my DMs and VMs are open, since I know you helped me in the past when I was feeling down. Hope you feel better soon. 💚

Back