• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

so I'm feeling conflicted abt my friendship w the person I met about a month ago. I really like him and I've already expressed that but now I'm second guessing myself bc he doesn't ever message me first or just message me out of the blue. I get that he's busy but I think abt him a lot and I get the impression that he doesn't think about me much.

idk I definitely want to stay friends but I want to be in a relationship w someone who's gonna put the same amount of effort in. maybe I should talk to him idk. maybe there's something about him I'm not aware of.
Communication is very important in any friendship or relationship, and in general. My first impression was that maybe he’s aware that you like him and he doesn’t want to give you the wrong idea. Another scenario is that he is unsure of his feelings for you so he’s pulling back to give him time to think. Those are just my thoughts. It could be anything, but it’s not good to jump to conclusions. I think you should talk to him, but maybe not mention your feelings. It might be a lot all at once.

A dog bit me at work right at the end of my day.

This wouldn't have happened if the groomer walked their own damn dog instead of me. She could have atleast warned me that the dog bites. When I told my second boss she just said 'yeah the dogs a *****' like gee thanks! Don't ask if I'm okay or somethin. When someone gets bit I don't say some jerk thing like 'well yeah that's bound to happen', I ask if they're okay and go get the povine to put on the bite if the dog broke skin. Not a single person warned me that the dog bites! Not the bather, groomer or anyone else who had to deal with the dog today. And it's not like they don't know. If the second boss knew then so did others. She didn't bite me when I was drying her off, nor did she bite me the FIRST time I put her in the crate, so I had no reason to think she would clamp down on me.

The groomers have really been ****in me off lately with not walking their dogs or not putting the diaper on one who can't control his bladder and pees whenever. Like yesterday, the groomer, who I already had a problem with her not walking a dog, didn't put the diaper on one old man who's incontinent. When his mom came to pick him up, we saw he was COVERED in pee. ALL over his stomach, all legs and the chuck was soaked. I have never picked up a chuck so soaking wet with so much pee before. And ofcourse, I'M the one who has to rebathe and re-dry him! All while the mom is waiting for him. Then, the damn groomer didn't put his gear (collar and leash) on the crate, so the mom had to ask me for his gear, I look like an idiot asking who even groomed the dog and someone else went in the back to get his stuff off his number. Yet every Saturday meeting we keep having to say somethin about the gear being near the dog, cause for some reason people consistently can't do somethin simple.

having that problem again where I feel kinda hungry but I really don't want to eat anything. just thinking about eating makes me feel sick for some reason.

Ofc I’m sick on my vacation. I knew it would happen because just my ****ing luck, huh???

Forgot to alarm. I was supposed to study for the driving test later, but I guess nevermind then. I haven't had breakfast either.

I know this is all necessary for a driver's license, but I can't believe this all costs upwards $160. I wish I registered before they changed the requirements for a DL.

Small bother, but...
I am so bad at Wii Sports Baseball, it's not even funny. Decided to play a match and literally everything went wrong, including me getting Mercy Rule'd in the first inning. In other words, I lost the game before it was even over. It'll take me forever to get to Sakura at this rate, let alone beat her.

My grandma sent me a picture of me and my mother from when I was around three years old, I believe. She captioned it “back when your mother was still somewhat of a mother.” As true as that is, it makes me think. I’ve been basically with my dad since I started kindergarten.

My step-mom woke me up early in the morning to take out the puppies. She actually asked me politely for once, and I was already half-awake by then, so I shouldn't be that mad about it - But I am.
I also left the doors wide open without even realizing it and my dog almost ran outside. I got so scared when I saw her through the window, bolting for the door. I had to stop what I was doing and close the doors before it was too late.

Why do some people think you should stop liking fictional characters as you get older? I’ve read so many comments about how they think liking characters from games or animes or cartoons automatically makes someone “immature” especially if they’re older. Just because you age doesn’t mean there’s an age-restriction to what you should like; let people enjoy things as long as they’re not harming anyone. Idk why that’s so hard to stomach. 🤷‍♀️ You’re not the bigger person if you don’t like fiction, lol. Stop gatekeeping older people from consuming different forms of media or entertainment.

Why do some people think you should stop liking fictional characters as you get older? I’ve read so many comments about how they think liking characters from games or animes or cartoons automatically makes someone “immature” especially if they’re older. Just because you age doesn’t mean there’s an age-restriction to what you should like; let people enjoy things as long as they’re not harming anyone. Idk why that’s so hard to stomach. 🤷‍♀️ You’re not the bigger person if you don’t like fiction, lol. Stop gatekeeping older people from consuming different forms of media or entertainment.
I literally don't get people like this, who honestly cares what someone likes? as long as it's not hurting anyone there's no need to call them out for "being too old". it's honestly really rude when people say stuff like that

This is something I have never understand. If it makes people happy and not hurting anyone leave them alone. I have had this happen many times with some of the books I read and video games. According to one of my aunts once I person gets to a certain age they should stop playing video games since they are for kids.

I've wanted to post in here for a few days now, but I've struggled to figure out what I want to say plus what I'd actually let myself say.

I'll just say I'm feeling very alone and insignificant and leave it at that.

I think it’s sickening that there is people in this world that belief stuff like this. Adults can like the same things children like ;-;

Had to say goodbye to my beloved dog Bella today. I had her for over 15 years. It hurts. She will always be family and I’ll never forget her! 🖤💜
8A5797FB-EA95-4C6F-8398-816C850CDFB5.jpeg

sinus headache 😞

also my SO had to go to work and the place he works at really sucks, wish I could help him get out of there 😭 he deserves nothing less than to be treated with respect and care.

According to one of my aunts once I person gets to a certain age they should stop playing video games since they are for kids.
This is such a toxic mindset 😭 Honestly, don’t pay them any attention. I’m part of a girl gamers group with a lot of women older than me who all share the same love for video games, it’s a really nice community and no one shames anyone for whatever games they play. Some of these women also play games with their kids which is a good form of bonding and past time.

I read a quote the other day that really hit home: “There’s only so much joy in the world, so don’t take it away from others.”

This is such a toxic mindset 😭 Honestly, don’t pay them any attention. I’m part of a girl gamers group with a lot of women older than me who all share the same love for video games, it’s a really nice community and no one shames anyone for whatever games they play. Some of these women also play games with their kids which is a good form of bonding and past time.

I read a quote the other day that really hit home: “There’s only so much joy in the world, so don’t take it away from others.”
It did bother me for a bit but decided not to let others take my joy. That quote is right . People find joy in different things. I think it was more because she didn’t understand them so she thought they were a waste of time for adults.

Back