• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

What the heck happened to Nookazon? The site sucks so much now. 😭
Also kinda peeved that this trader is taking forever to get to my island. I have a time limit on my Switch (thanks to Parental Controls *eye roll*) and I don't wanna waste that time waiting for someone. Another reason to not use Nookazon, I guess. :/

Also kinda peeved that this trader is taking forever to get to my island. I have a time limit on my Switch (thanks to Parental Controls *eye roll*) and I don't wanna waste that time waiting for someone. Another reason to not use Nookazon, I guess. :/
Coincidentally, I just posted earlier today (in another topic) that Nookazon as a bad reputation.

Last edited:
The dysphoria is back and worse than ever. I'm at a party in the middle of nowhere. Not only am I forced to use the women's restroom to go, there's also people who keep calling me a girl.

I just wanna go home.

Was excited to call my mom today. My brother picked up, which was fine, but after a minute my dad very aggressively cut in with "F*** Joe Biden!! Let's Go Brandon!!" and he was being very overly confrontational about it; I swear I got freaking whiplash from it. He's not usually that blatant about it. Totally ruined the call for me

my SO hasn't been online in over 6 hours and I'm starting to worry about him 😔

edit: he finally texted me and he made it home safe so I'm not worried anymore 😊

Last edited:
Rejection letters. It stings, but you know you have to deal with them. I’ve received some nice ones, though. My two favorites are one from the New Yorker when I was sixteen, (the editor was very kind and encouraging to young me) and my most recent one. In the last rejection I got, the editor said I created a “lovely atmosphere” with my descriptions. I felt softer and lighter upon reading that.
I love writing. It’s all I see myself doing. It makes my heart beat faster and my mind more comfortable, more like me. I may not come across that way on here (it’s where I can let loose), but I get caught up in the ecstasy of creation. So much so I forget the quality, but I think I am self-aware enough not to write absolute garbage. Then again, I worry I am delusional, worthy of mockery, and just want to cry. But my passion always devours the sorrow.

I’m tired of my neighbour playing music. Bass music blasting for literal hours. It’s loud enough to shake my windows. This has gone on for three years. Nobody who can enforce anything is doing anything. It’s “technically legal”. They ruined this neighbourhood tbh.

My "waterproof" uno flip splash cards are damaged from the chlorine in the pool. Just got these on the day we went to the pool party and next day they're all damaged. Couldn't find any help to remove it. The print on my cards are slowly scrapping if you don't try to remove it on purpose. Overall they feel so bad and easy to scrape the print off. These are meant to be played in the pool mainly. 8$ wasted. Probably going to throw these out now.
Post automatically merged:

I'm getting lot of errors on the app. Do you know if its happening on the site too? The app was fast and always ran good but I don't know what happened.

the boy who used to bully me a lot in elementary school is STILL ripping on me 3 years later behind my back! see, it used to bother me a lot and it used to make me upset. however.. it just doesn't bother me anymore. it's actually just annoying now. if he wants to spend the rest of his days making fun of my looks, my race, my disabilities and my family then to hell with it! i honestly don't care anymore.

on a less annoyed note, the uneven side of my hair is still making me INSANE! i accidentally cut off half of my hair like 8 months ago while taking out my braids and it still looks so stupid :/, its so noticeable in photos and i HATE IT! it's so ugly.

Last edited:
My skin allergies are acting up for some reason. I thought they were insect bites, but by the end of last night it was a cluster of wheals on my arms and legs. They were mostly gone this morning, save for a little bit here and there on my legs. Now they're slowly coming back again.
As I'm typing this, I took an antihistamine tablet on impulse. I forgot I already took another one this morning. Whoops.

I really hate cultural appropriation

edit: I'll rephrase that, I hate when people are like "ew you shouldn't be wearing a poncho and sombrero that's so racist" but then people who actually wear those things are like "hey you look very nice". same with someone wearing a kimono and some random college student being like "hey that's a Japanese cultural thing you can't wear that" but then actually Japanese people are happy and pleased to see others embracing their culture and wearing their clothes. I get wanting to respect others' culture but I don't think people outside of that culture should be able to deem what it and is not inappropriate.

got treated like trash by my current volunteering job, so i've kind of soft quit. my girlfriend's been trying to help me find something at cat shelters in the area, but no luck. the closest two are run out of people's homes, so they don't exactly want/need people there to care for and entertain the cats. two of the others aren't cat-exclusive, so they'd probably want me caring for dogs et al, and the other two cat-oriented shelters are 'big names' so they don't need volunteers that only care for the cats. rip. back to square one ig.

hate how every time I sit in my swing and swing in it even a little bit I start to feel nauseous. I just want to enjoy my swing time 😭😭

It is soooo hot and humid today man. Not using the fan for two minutes and I'm already sweating like mad. The humidity is making me extra tired and lazy to do anything. 😓

Back