• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s the last game you finished?

The final game I beat for this year was Psychonauts 2. Great game, a worthy sequel to the original.

The original Pokemon Snap on N64! It was a fun game with funny voice acting for the Pokemon and being able to interact with them was really cute. The puzzles and hidden secrets were fun to discover as well. Unfortunately, the game was really short (beat it in one sitting).

If getting to the credits counts as finishing a game, Mario Party Superstars! I'm not too big on remakes overall, but this one was great.

I just recently finished Bravely Default II. Having played none of the previous Bravely games, I can perhaps understand from that perspective how the game might be a major step downward. But I thought it was fun. It was awfully generic, I suppose, but also quite charming despite it? I'm not going to make any pretenses of it being some misunderstood masterpiece, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

Completed Stray. Genuinely loved every moment except for one chase sequence, thinking about trying to platinum it (something I seldom do with any game these days). My only wish is that it was longer.

Puyo Puyo Tetris's Story mode! I beat it yesterday, and it was really fun! I still don't get why Ex had to lead us to the end of spacetime and THEN battle Tee, only for Ringo to battle Tee afterwards, but hey, what can you do?

I recently completed Pokemon Scarlet and it was actually really fun!! Some of the more recent pokemon games haven't been as immersive as this one. I'm happy with it

i finished PRODUCER 2021

it was weird as heck and enjoyable. i'd love to see the creator of it do something bigger and longer, like a fully-fledged rpg

I 100% completed Kirby's Dream Land 2.
I originally played this when Kirby's Dream Collection came out, but it was too difficult to get all the rainbow drops and I couldn't get to the true final boss.
The game was recently put on Switch Online and now that I have the rewind feature, I was finally able to do it.

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. It was the best game I've ever played. Despite some issues with puzzles and backtracking I had a really fun time playing it.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe! I even have 100% save file im pretty proud of!

Control, Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet. Control's combat was so fun! Sequel when

Last edited:
Gargoyle's Quest (the NSO version).

Fun little game, wouldn't mind playing a few more like it.

Back