• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s the last game you finished?

really need to finish some games smh... last one was Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze lol

I have recently Re-Completed the Xenoblade saga of games, and currently working on Fire Emblem Three Houses (want all of the endings and marriages) as well as Code Vein and Need for Speed Heat.

once again 100%ed age of calamity - did the entire second wave of dlc over like, a couple days. wish there was more content to the game
😭

I just finished Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX on the switch! It was a really good rpg game and I love that series.

Spiritfarer, I‘m still crying. ;-;

also WarioWare if that counts.

The latest game I've finished is Papers Please, which is probably a very niche game that no one on here has probably heard of. It's kinda a moral dilemma type game where you're a border guard and have to make ethical decisions based on people's backstories and the like. Some find it very boring because reaaally all you're doing is checking to see if papers are in order (correct dates, etc.), but I love how tense it gets towards the end. Very dissimilar to AC, but worth checking out.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (remake)
It were a pretty sad ending, I liked the game.

State of decay 2 lethal zone! i started a new save immediately as i want to collect all lethal boons
Post automatically merged:

The latest game I've finished is Papers Please, which is probably a very niche game that no one on here has probably heard of. It's kinda a moral dilemma type game where you're a border guard and have to make ethical decisions based on people's backstories and the like. Some find it very boring because reaaally all you're doing is checking to see if papers are in order (correct dates, etc.), but I love how tense it gets towards the end. Very dissimilar to AC, but worth checking out.

i keep giving up on this game because i suck at it lol i love it, its super interesting, my husband finished it but i still didn't. i'm gonna try again as i always fail it and get a bad ending ;(

yokai watch 3, though theres still a ton of post game content i technically beat it since i finished the story

It was probably Deltarune Chapter 2 because I haven't started anything new since then.

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town

fully upgraded the town, not expecting a credit roll after that, and whoops there it goes. i still haven't gotten married, haven't unlocked all the mounts and livestock, and i'm only in year two, so i'm not content stopping there, heh. makes me glad they're releasing another update for it later this month!

other than that, the last game i finished was .... gosh i don't even remember. wait, skyrim. I beat alduin! yet another game i still wanna continue playing.

I’m pretty sure it was Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies? I’m slowly making my way through the series and it’s PHENOMENAL (though DD wasn’t my favorite of those I’ve played.)

Reactions: Neb
Pokemon Yellow probably though that was a bit ago. Not sure what I'll complete next.

this thread made me realize I have SEVERAL games I need to finish ;-;

but the most recent game I beat was a replay of fe:fates twoish months ago

I beat a game called Hue, its a puzzle game where you collect colors and have to use them to get through doors that may be visible with one color, but not the other, while trying to find your mom.

Just finished La-Mulana! Didn't fully 100% the game as I was playing blind, but I got all the major items (weapons, sub-weapons, items, software, sacred orbs) and I also beat Hell Temple in the run which was... something.

Last game I completely finished was Atelier Ryza, I have yet to start 2 I bought with it as well as a lot of other games I have waiting

Reactions: Neb
The latest game I beat was Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (which I also ended up 100%ing). It's been over a decade since I last played through it, so I was really happy to finally take an opportunity to go through it again, and it still holds up super well years later.

I didn't 100% it but probably "No one lives in the lighthouse", very odd horror game

the walking dead final season by telltale! god i love that game and its whole franchise. the things i'd do to play the whole series for the first time again.

Back