• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s the last game you finished?

The most recent game I beat was Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age

It's definitely a really interesting game with a nice story. The gambit system is very interesting since it lets you plan actions for your party in ways never before seen in RPGs (you program them to do certain actions when certain things happen, like cast Cure when a party members HP drops below 40%) While its amazing, it also makes you feel like you are watching someone else play rather than playing yourself because you hardly ever need to do any manual inputs. Still, great game though!

I beat Night In The Woods last week. It’s an incredible indie game, but it ends a little sooner than I would’ve liked.

I just beat The Last of Us Part II tonight. It was a good game, though definitely not as good as the first game.

Let's Go, Pikachu, depending on your definition of "finished." With Pokémon games, that definition gets murky. I didn't bother to fight the Master Trainers.

it was super mario odyssey to completion! I've been playing rune factory and genuinely did not expect to enjoy it as much as I am. The fighting part keeps it so much more engaging to me than other harvest moon-eque games! It's super fun and I'm really excited to finish that off as well.

Reactions: Neb
I finished a free VN on Steam called Find Love or Die Trying and wow. I feel bad that I didn't pay for it. It's just over 4 hours long and is definitely worth playing. I went in, expecting to laugh at a cheesy crap dating sim, and finished the game feeling like I just watched a whole freaking movie. There's far more to it than it looks. I highly recommend. It's a mystery hidden gem. I literally could picture it as an anime.

I ended up beating Metroid Dread today. Fantastic game, I enjoyed every second of it.

Last game I remember beating was No More Heroes 3. Pretty fun game despite it's flaws

I finished “What Remains of Edith Finch.” It’s a conflicting game to say the least.

Finished Super Mario Sunshine (3D All Stars on Switch) for the 3rd time. That game still feels hard to me and it just left me really frustrated.

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. I took my time and played it slowly. Might be my GOTY!

I forget which I finished first, but I played Neo: The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory around the same time and beat them at roughly the same time! Though I was super excited for Neo, so I probably beat that one first haha

The last game I've completed was Life is Strange: True Colors. An absolutely amazing and beautiful game that happens to be one of my all time favorite games overall.

Back