• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What’s the last game you finished?

managed to finish spiritfarer today! technically i didn't 100% it, but when given the task that would end the game i went for that over my other tasks bc i was *emotionally* done with it lmao. would definitely recommend!!

Got the 100% on Baba is You after picking it up again recently. It's a fantastic puzzle game with a pretty unique concept. It took me many many hours in total because I refused to use guides but the later puzzles were absolutely mind breaking at times. Definitely one of the better puzzle games out there, would recommend.

I just finished Anna's Quest. I'm bad at puzzle games, but was able to complete a lot of it without consulting a walkthrough. I really enjoyed it except I'm mad at the way it ended. I got 31/39 achievements. I'll have to replay it again sometime to get the ones I missed.

I finished Frog Detective 2! It was very dizzying as are most first-person games to me (yay motion sickness) but I am proud to say I made it through without too much sickness. It's such a silly and fun game. I recommend it for anyone who wants a short, cute narrative game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. It's been a few months since I finished it, and I want to start the next game soon!

The last game I finished? The games I play can’t really be completed, as they’re mostly sports games. The last game I completed to 100% was The Dog Island. It’s a very underrated game. I wasn’t disappointed at all. I played the Wii version.

Alright, so I finished 4 short games in the span of two days. Those being Off Peak, Awkward Dimensions, Hypnogagia: Boundless Dreams, and Dream Ending. None of them overstayed their welcome, which made playing all of them fairly enjoyable.

I finished (and 100%ed) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD last night. I only played SS once when it came out a decade ago, so it was definitely nice to replay it. The changes made in the remake were good and it's definitely a solid game. It's not in my top tier of Zelda games, but it is somewhere within the tier below it.

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands today! The first episode was pretty slow, but it definitely got better and more interesting as I played more.

I had also finished Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel within the last couple of weeks as well, just before TftB. I'll be starting Borderlands 3 very soon, but after I go back to BL2 to complete the Fight for Sanctuary DLC since it preps you for BL3. I really like the Borderlands series a whole lot, haha. ^^;

Omori, I got one of the endings a few months ago. I may do another playthrough to get the others

I recently finished Brilliant Diamond, Metroid Dread, and Night in the Woods! LOVED Night in the Woods, its my newest obsession, and really enjoyed the other two as well.

Just finished Resident Evil 7 last night, that was the most Silent Hill like RE game ever. I have it on VR and it's a whole different game that way, absolutely terrifying.
Also, I started RE8 Village last night and it plays a lot more like RE4, I'm absolutely loving it so far.
Post automatically merged:

I recently finished Brilliant Diamond, Metroid Dread, and Night in the Woods! LOVED Night in the Woods, its my newest obsession, and really enjoyed the other two as well.
I want to get into Night on the Woods but I'm so bad at rhythm games.

Completed (100%) Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~ today! c: These games have gotten me through a lot over the past few years, so wrapping up the trilogy is definitely a tad bittersweet. But it did a really good job of tying up some loose ends across the various routes/timelines (without overdoing it), and overall I'm very happy and satisfied with how the stories ended. Plus, I'm still feeling a bit spoiled by the sheer amount of CGs as well as all the cute/funny scenes throughout. ...Although thanks to some of the more serious emotional parts, I think my total cry count wound up at around 10.* Great end to the series, much serotonin, I'm gonna love my faves forever okay—
*It's not a sad game by any stretch, I'm just a baby.

I finished a playthrough of the first Ace Attorney game recently. Played through it with someone else, while I was doing most of the voices. We really enjoyed it! I think this is about the third time I played it myself, and I've watched quite a few playthroughs as well. I haven't finished playing through the series, so this was a very nice way to rekindle my interest in continuing them again - not that I needed much of a reason, they're great games.

I want to get into Night on the Woods but I'm so bad at rhythm games.
The rhythm game parts of NITW are only a very small part of the gameplay. Don't let those stop you if you feel like you want to play it, it's a very good game. It's one of my favourites character and storywise.

Ultreia and i really enjoyed that game. I totally recommend it if you like point and click games.

I finally completed DQXI S today! I still need to play VII and VIII (and X if it ever gets an offline mode English release, RIP), but XI is definitely my favorite of the main series that I've played, and I'd be very surprised if it loses that spot anytime soon. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the series/JRPGs; there's a lot of references to previous games, but I think XI still stands on its own quite well. Also, be sure to get the Definitive Edition if you're interested!
I'm honestly considering buying the DQXI off the Japanese eShop just so I can get the voice drama DLC, because man I love these characters and I want to see more of them.

Technically ACNH (not really an ending), but I finished all upgrades and got K.K to my island (FINALLY)

Back