• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Watched Lost in Translation again recently and just absolutely love this movie. It's always been a favorite. Love Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson, the soundtrack (Air, Phoenix) and Sophia Coppolas writing and directing is great as always.

Saw Rushmore also on HBO shortly after. Wes Anderson's movies are just awesome.

Wish there were more movies like these being made. <3

I watched a movie last night called Waffle Street, based on a true story. It was just ok.

I watched The Eye a few nights ago. I'm personally not a huge fan of horror films but I found that the story line to this film was quite intriguing. Wasn't too fond on the jump scares but it was expected.

Silent Hill: Revelations

I'm not a fan of the story in the second movie, but the fight at the end of the movie makes up for all of it.

i saw "i, daniel blake' last night, directed by ken loach. amazing film but jesus, it was depressing

In theaters I saw Girl on a Train...It was actually pretty good ^-^
At home I sat through HP Goblet of Fire, Been awhile since I had seen it~

I watched the army of darkness again the other day, gone through the boxset now. I've currently got final destination on my tv as I recorded it from a couple of days ago. Forgot how much I liked the FD movies

I just watched that family movie: RV
I was feeling nostalgic, me and my sisters and cousins used to watch that all the time

In theaters: X-Men Apocalypse
At home: A Madea Christmas

Lol my family was watching A Madea Christmas so I was like whatever and sat down on the couch and started watching it.

My sister and I watched the new Ouija movie and I was legit creeped! It was legit creepy! I'm impressed. C:

in theaters i saw ouija : origin of evil , it was pretty entertaining and a good release for halloween
at home i saw kristy on netflix and it was a really good thriller/suspense film so i recommend it

Last edited:
I watched Interstellar again, it's really guuuuuuuuuud
It kinda creeps me out though, and makes me wanna be born later T-T I'll never be able to go to another cool planet nooooooooooo

Back