• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Re-watching Infinity Wars. It's amazing on the small details you pick up on watching a movie through for the second time!

Crazy Rich Asians :D

I loveeeeeeeed the movie sooooooo much.
Also, since I am Asian, it was nice seeing an all Asian cast. c:

I bought the book after the movie too... haha.
Can't wait for the second movie!

I watched Short Circuit with my partner the other night, I really enjoyed it! As for in the cinema, I last seen The Meg, it was really good too!

I watched in theaters the incredibles 2, with my now ex-girlfriend, and i really enjoyed it! i'd say it is as good as the first one and also a character reminded me a lot of an old teacher of mine. Besides that, last week i saw spiderman 2 at a friend's house after having being playing the new game haha. I also like a lot that film

Netflix: Mary and the Witches Flower
I believe the producer worked with Miyazaki during his career because the graphics take so much inspiration from Ghibli movies, I could point out several scenes that reminded me of the different movies. Still a great movie!

Netflix: Mary and the Witches Flower
I believe the producer worked with Miyazaki during his career because the graphics take so much inspiration from Ghibli movies, I could point out several scenes that reminded me of the different movies. Still a great movie!

Yeah, whoever of the now Ponoc dudes did indeed. I kinda wanna watch it as well, it sounded really cute!

Kaiaa, Sheila
I enjoyed the movie visually, but this video explains how I feel about it. Spoilers, obviously.
As said in the video, I'd much prefer that the movie was about her relative.
The introduction scene had me fascinated, I was kinda disappointed when we didn't see more of that.

Last edited:
Watched that "Superswede" documentary about Ronnie Peterson now, and it was really good even though I have like 0 interest in racing or F1 stuff normally.

But yeah good stuff and I recommend it :D

i watched joshua and the promised land for the 5th time with my friends last week
MV5BNTQ3YzgwZmEtOWNiMi00N2M0LThmM2QtY2YyODdmNTQyNDdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY5NzQyMzY@._V1_.jpg

image11.jpg
it's good

Finally got around to watching the original Ghostbusters. Peter Vankman is a funny character but apart from that I felt underwhelmed.

Back