• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire!
I've already seen it before but I wanted to rewatch it.
Watched it with my two step-sisters when I was at my dads!
Also I chose this one because Viktor is hot.

W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism (1971)

bruuuuh so awesome. also milena dravic and jagoda kaloper are my new movie crushes hell yea

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile
It's alright, but I made plans with a friend to watch it months ago, since he's a film student and I'm into true crime, and we invited our friends to watch it with us without us explaining much or them looking into it, apparently, and they didn't realize until partway through/the end of the movie that it was about a real serial killer.

The last movie that I've seen is Mary and the Witch's Flower. Had decided to watch it out of the blue on Netflix. The movie was alright; however, it would only be a movie that I would watch just for one time only.

I watched Crazy Rich Asians at home. Figured I'd better watch it while I still have HBO streaming available for Game of Thrones. After this weekend, I'm planning to cancel it again.

The movie was pretty good. It was what I expected. It did have a great cast and some beautiful locations and scenery.

I'm making the most out of HBO streaming during the last few days I have it. Today I watched Super Troopers 2 at home with my husband. He was in kind of a bad mood and wanted to watch something light-hearted and funny to make him laugh. He loves the Broken Lizard movies and had been wanting to watch this one for a while. It wasn't as good as the first one, but sequels rarely are. It put my husband in a better mood, so that's all that mattered.

Ohhhh... I haven't watched any movies in a looong time... But the last one I saw and enjoyed was The Hateful Eight. Very violent, but for some reason historical or semi-historical violence doesn't feel as striking, so I didn't mind it too much. I loved the film: such a beautiful camera work, some amazing actors there and the story ended up pretty impressive, too. Westerns like this are my sweet spot.
Definitely a film to see! I should probably make a list of my all-time favorite movies, even though I haven't seen that much...

I'd also mention The Revenant. I did watch it not a long time ago and while I enjoyed the film, I couldn't figure out what the buzz is about. Great film? Sure. But is it that impressive? Story-wise it wasn't much, none of the actors except the obvious one stood out. Just seemed like a technological movie: unless you're impressed by how it looks, it won't work.

Last edited:
I watched Crazy Rich Asians at home. Figured I'd better watch it while I still have HBO streaming available for Game of Thrones. After this weekend, I'm planning to cancel it again.

The movie was pretty good. It was what I expected. It did have a great cast and some beautiful locations and scenery.

Yeees I was just about to say I watched crazy rich asians, I thought it was really good!

Back