• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your comfort restaurant?

There’s this place near me that do amazing wraps. I only found them recently but I’m gonna be a regular there.

so good

There's this place near me called Which Wich. It's a sandwich shop, kinda like subway but not really. I like how, to order, you don't have to talk to anyone 'cause I'm a total introvert. You can google the which wich ordering system 'cause I don't feel like explaining it.

Anyway, I love to get a Turkeywich with provolone, bacon, and bbq sauce, toasted. It's delicious!

Swiss Chalet. Makes me so sad that they don't have it in the UK, I won't be having it again for a very long time 💔

Just this local place that does fries and other fried foods. It's very nostalgic and inexpensive, and I like supporting the people who run it.

Either my local sushi or pizza place, especially the latter where they sell box of chips for $3 hell yeah

For the last 20 or so years, it was a local Korean restaurant that I've been going to since I was a child. Management changed and so did the recipes, so I don't go there anymore. My favorite dish was their chicken fried rice. It was super simple -- just rice, egg, chicken, onion, and carrot. Stir fried with some kind of salt or soy sauce. I could never tell what made it have that signature taste but I'll think about that fried rice ever so often.

We lost a great place a while ago due to new legal guidelines about drainage or some bs. I loved their crab panini. During dinner they would bring you some focaccia with a nice garlic butter. They did win awards for their desserts though. I remember their pecan bars, but I loved their seasonal strawberry pie. I'd like to find another like it.

Back