Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Rad Balloon

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Rad Bunny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Rad Heart

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
I like the Glam, Hot and Cool balloons best, and I love the bunny balloons!

I love a ton of the new gradient balloons, but I'm definitely hoping to get the Final Boss Heart Balloon the most ;w; The heart balloons really speak to me as a hopeless romantic/heart-emoji overuser, and I love monochrome collectibles too!! also the colors match the vibe of one of my comfort characters and THEREFORE I need it to express my love ok

I couldn't choose... so I chose all of them...
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the gradient balloons but I think all of them look pretty good! I'm still going to partake in the gacha though , since it's gacha haha

I picked Cool Balloon and Final Boss Balloon but I am praying...on my knees to the RNG to give me a Rainbow Balloon. Please Pietro! Though I will be happy if I get the two that I voted for 🥲

I voted for the three final boss balloons (obviously) and the glam heart balloon! The other two glam balloons are nice, but the heart one speaks to me more. I think all the new gradient balloons look great, though. :D

initially i wasn't too drawn to any of the new balloons, but actually i think it would be nice to get my hands on some of the fresh balloons just so that i can get some symmetry into my lineup with my fresh and sweet feathers :]

At first I voted Final Boss Heart, but then I realized the Hot Bunny Balloon looks like Bunnie, so it’s my new favourite! 🧡
You know, you’re absolutely right it does look like Bunnie!!! I am absolutely hoping to get all of the new bunny gradients!

They all look lovely, but the final boss and fresh heart balloons are gorgepus~!!
It's funny, I don't normally partake in the yellow/green colours, but they're perfect here! I am more focused on the heart balloons for now, but the normal shape final boss balloon looks really amazing.

Im partial to the glam and cool variants! Because i have a cool and glam feather from the 2017 fair, i personally really like the bunny versions of them but i also like the regular, heart ones are okay im just not a big fan of the heart ones

Regular balloon is probably my favourite shape, there’s just something about the simplicity of it I really like, but I do love rabbits so am drawn to the bunny balloon too. Glam and cool are my favourite gradients, always like anything blue or purple and think they’ve turned out really well on the balloons.

I am definitely loving the bunny balloons and am excited that the confetti round has reopened for me to earn more. I will be doing my best to earn three balloons since I missed out on the last round

Final Boss is my favorite, as I love the grey gradient. I also love the Sweet Balloon. The cotton candy colors fit perfectly!

Back