Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Rad Balloon

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Rad Bunny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Rad Heart

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Final boss bunny personally! love the black to white gradient, just never really liked feathers enough to keep mine

I like all the new balloons but I voted for the final boss bunny and heart, cool bunny and heart, and glam bunny & heart since those are the ones that I’m interested in the most; blue and purple are my favorite colors!

If we're not counting the rainbows, my favorite new gradient balloons are the standard Final Boss Balloon, as well as Glam Balloon, Glam Heart Balloon, Hot Balloon and Hot Heart Balloon. My favorite of all these is the standard Final Boss Balloon since it's the closest thing we have to a black balloon thus far and it's close enough.

That said, my favorites overall are the Rainbow Balloon and the Rainbow Heart Balloon. Just the low chance of getting a Rainbow Heart Balloon somewhat tempts me to go for some of Gayle's Mystery Gradient tokens because the Rainbow Heart is just amazing.

Half considering conserving my Confetti to see what the first potential unlock from Pietro might be if we manage to reach it. If it was the Final Boss, I'd probably just use Tickets to get that and then blow all of my remaining Confetti on Heart Balloon tokens for the chance at the Rainbow Heart. But, considering Pietro is trailing, such an idea is probably just self-sabotage and there's no guarantee that the Final Boss would even be the first unlock anyway. Bleh.

I picked Cool Balloon and Final Boss Balloon but I am praying...on my knees to the RNG to give me a Rainbow Balloon. Please Pietro! Though I will be happy if I get the two that I voted for 🥲
I got a Final Boss thanks to good vibes and with Pietro's blessing. It would be great for a Cool or Fresh Balloon but I am still hoping for that small chance of getting a Rainbow Balloon 🌈🎈

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
I voted Fresh Balloon but meant to vote Cool Balloon!! I think it looks "cool" lol! I love the gradient, it's really pretty! I don't know that it'd fit in my lineup though!

All of the new gradient balloons are very nice, but I was able to narrow it down to these ones! 😊
1723980574258.png
1723980597484.png
1723980618091.png
1723980650211.png
1723980662977.png

1723980581638.png
1723980633487.png
1723980670507.png

1723980587957.png

I like the glam and cool balloons best. Next would be final boss and fresh balloons. I wish the rad had the same coloring as the rad feather. The red is more of a salmon color in the feather.

I like the majority of the hearts but if I had to choose I’d say it’s a toss up between cool and glam!!
They’re my fav colours and fit the vibes of my other collectibles

I think the fresh balloons and cool balloons are my favourites of the new gradient balloons.

Back