Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Curly

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kinky

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm bald

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
100% naturally straight. the kind that doesn't curl no matter what I do to it xD
I know many people would envy me, but I often wish I had curly hair.

It's also pretty fine which isn't great, but according to my hairdresser I have a lot of hair so it's not so bad.

medium to heavy thickness with big curls in it. No real styling here other than how I cut it.

Thin light brown hair with an odd texture somewhere in between wavy and curly.

Naturally it's a very dark brown and quite thick. As for texture, I honestly couldn't tell you at this stage because it's been bleached to hell and back lol

I have naturally straight hair, idk how to describe it's texture...I guess smooth and soft?

I have auburn hair that's really thick, wavy and fluffy and somewhere between medium and coarse in texture.

I have brown/blonde thick and straight hair, though it does tend to stick up at the back when I wake up in the morning because of the way I sleep.

Thick, long, and curly as all heck! I am 99% sure my hair is a sentient being because it wraps around everything and tangles immediately, like I can comb it all out, and then try to run the brush through again and it's already tangled. I honestly hate it sometimes, it's a lot of work but I also love it.

I have thick, wavy hair. It's pretty soft and it's dark brown like the color of chocolate

i have dark brown curly straight hair but aim for it to be more curly than straight. it gets less curly the shorter it gets which is annoying. my little brother was blessed with really curly irish hair which i'm kinda jealous of because he shaves it which annoys me

I have pink, straight & thin hair, always has been :( but it gets fluffy after showers. (well not always has been pink)

I have straight, super thick hair. It's just past my shoulders but the thickness of it makes it really hard to style my hair at all. I can't even curl it cause it's so heavy I just falls apart.

Back