.*⁠˖ ♡ ˖*.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2092-7168-3040
Island
MystyLand
Because I live in a US state that does Daylight Savings Time (Missouri), my time zone can either be Central Standard Time or Central Daylight Time (aka GMT-6/5). As of writing this post, it is currently 8:20 pm for me. I wonder if anyone else here is in my time zone.

Est. Eastern standard time.
We do daylight savings time stuff. We didn't always. I hope it goes away. We've been back and forth.

I am in EST timezone! The CORRECT timezone 😭

I'm currently out of town right now, but where I'm at is the same timezone as my hometown, so :3
It's 11:27 PM right now!

I am EST! Seems most people I talk to are within the same hour or two, which seems convenient for online friends lol
I have some Discord friends who are from different countries, and as far as I know, most of them aren't even in my time zone. Chances are if they're in the US, they're either in Eastern or Pacific. Rarely do I ever come across anyone in Central time that I wind up adding on my friends list.

Chatting with your online friends can be hell if y'all's timezones are hours apart from each other. It could be the morning for you, but it's already the nighttime for them and vice versa. 😵

Back