• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your town name and why?

My town name is Laputa after the Studio Ghibli movie "Laputa: Castle In The Sky". Love that movie and a big Studio Ghibli fan. I even custom made my town flag to be the pendant that she wears.

My town is called Mori because it means forest in japanese, and I plan on making my town forest themed.

Last edited:
My old town was Isles cause I used to think of the towns as little islands connected by a massive train track, still believe that. With my resent reset I've gone with the name Equinox. There is no real meaning behind it, just really enjoyed the word and name. Plus, I've never actually seen a town with the name before. x3

Magnolia. Huge Fairy Tail fan, felt perfect as it's the guilds home town :p... My old town was Hyrule before the save got destroyed in system transfer (sob). When creating my town, I kept reseting until I found the plaza in the south like Southgate Park.

i have 2 towns
Rosewood: conforming
Popcorn: I thought the town name 'Popcorn' from 'Popcorn Cycling' was super adorable so I stole it >:3

Dewdrop. It's terribly UNoriginal but I couldn't think of anything else. But it sounds ok so I'm happy with it. :)

Last edited:
I have two, latt? & frapp? bc coffee is my life ; u ;

Mine is Aladine because Robin Williams died the week i got the game (i think i got it on the Monday after)..he played the genie in Aladdin, i had a brain fart and couldn't spell then i looked it up and was like "better not, copy right issues." My town is full of sentimental things through my life but Robin was in a lot of movies i use to watch, i felt i needed to say thank you and dedicate it to him. That and i couldn't think of anything else at the time lol.

My town name is a combination of two things I was quite obsessed with, at the time.

First the Dremora of the Elder Scrolls games, I played a dremora summoner in Skyrim and their voices just cracked me up. "I SMELL WEAKNESS!..."

Second, at the time I was binge watching a TV show called Farscape, it involves a space crew who are living aboard an organic living ship known as Moya.

Ta-daaa: Dremoya

Last edited:
I named mine after my hometown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooptown, bc the plan was to have a basketball theme. so far, uh, there's a basketball hoop in the mayor's house, and that's about it...

incheon, based off a major city in south korea, which i plan to visit within the next few years for work.

Mauville based off Mauville city in the Hoenn region. In ORAS there is a tower called the Square tower in the middle of the city and there is a square tower in NL so why not have it?!

Brigg- back in 2013, I thought you had to put where you live

My brother's-lego vil- he likes lego and we couldn't put 'le' on the end

My cousin's-moshi, frozen and ellie- she liked moshi monsters and frozen, and she is Ellie.

I have 3 towns
Woodbury because walking dead <3
Disaster because it's my cycling town atm, once i get all my dreamies and am happy with both main towns it will become my third real town. But for now, it's usually a disaster.
Nirn because Elder scrolls. That is the planet they live on. I'm a huge TES fan.

Back