• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When AC3DS is released in Japan, will you...

Really don't know.
I didn't watch any BW2 stuff, but this is AC so I really have no clue. I probably will though

If I say I'm not going to watch videos... I know I am. I have no will power whatsoever. But I will try to not go crazy. I would like to know the basics of how things work and how to achieve certain things, etc. I definitely want a guide, too.

Yeah, that would be a good idea.

How are you going to record the 3DS?

GAH. I wish I had one of those big recording devices Nintendo uses :p Yeah right... I'm guessing it'd have to be my galaxy note - or if I could get my camcorder to work :( so I'm guessing no super-duper-spectacular quality until I could figure something out >.<

Then again, I'm one of those people that's so obsessed with Animal Crossing that I personally would watch someone's phone recorded footage XD

WhitneyLeigh23 said:
If I say I'm not going to watch videos... I know I am. I have no will power whatsoever.

I'm the SAME way XD I had to laugh at that.

Taking screenshots is easy enough remember. :p I think I heard something about that returning in-game. Can't see why not. You could string all of those together in a video. Not exactly as smooth, but good quality.

With the game coming out in Japan soon I'd like to say I'm going to try and avoid all the new information/videos/pictures that will be added to the web. However, considering my curiosity and hype I don't think I'll be able to set aside my temptation. D:

When it's released, I am hoping their is a strategy guide for it in Japan so someone can scan it in and reveal all of the villagers. I will continue to check various forums for new info, and the final max villager per town count as well. :)

When it's released, I am hoping their is a strategy guide for it in Japan so someone can scan it in and reveal all of the villagers. I will continue to check various forums for new info, and the final max villager per town count as well. :)

Oh I've been wondering if the villager count will remain the same or not. I'm hoping it will remain at ten (maybe give a couple depending on how expanded the village truly is). Don't want the place getting too crowded. I enjoy the cozy community feel. :lemon:

Well the GC version had 15 villagers per town. I'd be happy if it was at least that. :)

I'm honestly fine with 10. More villagers would be great, for obvious reasons, but I feel like since this town is going to have so much decoration, it's going to need a little more free space. IMO

I'm honestly fine with 10. More villagers would be great, for obvious reasons, but I feel like since this town is going to have so much decoration, it's going to need a little more free space. IMO

i wouldnt mind 15 villagers, i liked it in the GC version lol

I'll definitely try my best about avoiding spoilers when it's released in Japan. I'm fine with knowing information that Nintendo officially releases, but things that haven't been officially released by them, and are just spoilers from players with the Japanese version, I feel like it'll ruin the game for me 'cause the spoilers will have a lot more detail.

But I would like to know if there's a face guide at the beginning.

Face guide is a definite MUST!! I'm hoping someone out there will make one or I'll have to figure it out myself! XD Also - if anyone finds a link anywhere to where you can preorder the Japanese guide let me know! O__O I want one sooo bad!!! D';

I plan on uploading an unboxing video, as well as completely recording the opening sequences of the game. All the while translating what is happening, and explaining (in English!). So for when that happens I'll make a thread, if there is some interest. The benefit over watching mine over Japanese players is that I'll have english commentary, same over the people who will import it (and get it later than me).

I'll do something a tad bit different: I will totally shut myself away from Animal Crossing. Basically, once it comes out in Japan, I'm going try my best to (temporarily, of course) forget about it. The reason being is so that once I purchase it when it comes out, it's going to be a completely new and fresh experience. If I watch a whole bunch of videos about it coming out in Japan, than chances are I would get burned out on it, and once it comes out, nothing will have that special surprise feeling you probably got when you first played Animal Crossing.

I'll try to do my best to avoid spoilers, but being that I am a citizen of the internet.....

I can't promise myself anything. :p

I'll watch everything, otherwise i'll freak out XD.

I plan on uploading an unboxing video, as well as completely recording the opening sequences of the game. All the while translating what is happening, and explaining (in English!). So for when that happens I'll make a thread, if there is some interest. The benefit over watching mine over Japanese players is that I'll have english commentary, same over the people who will import it (and get it later than me).

Would be amazing! :D

I'll watch some things, but probably not much. I won't watch the introduction or anything, because that would take away too much of the fun of the new game feel- if that makes sense. With Pokemon Platinum, I pretty much saw the whole game beaten before it was even released. I wasn't very excited about it, so I won't do it again.

I feel like I need to do an animal crossing blackout for myself now! After I saw the newest tweet.. How much are they going to tweet about? I don't want to know everything new about it before it comes out. I loved all the little surprises that I got when I first started playing animal crossing and that's how I want this one to be also.

Back