• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When AC3DS is released in Japan, will you...

I feel like I need to do an animal crossing blackout for myself now! After I saw the newest tweet.. How much are they going to tweet about? I don't want to know everything new about it before it comes out. I loved all the little surprises that I got when I first started playing animal crossing and that's how I want this one to be also.

That's pretty ambitious saying that now. :c Props to you.

I will just watch town tours and things like that I don't want the whole game to be ruined

I think I'll probably try to avoid videos of the start of the game and just keep an eye out for how your character's face is determined and how to get different hairstyles, as well as taking a look at what people have done with their towns, designs that they've made, and stuff like that. I'd also like to see all the customization options that there are in terms of outfits and the house (both interior and exterior). I just don't want to have the beginning spoiled too much for me :p

When It is released In Japan, I will download it immediately from the eshop

I plan on uploading an unboxing video, as well as completely recording the opening sequences of the game. All the while translating what is happening, and explaining (in English!). So for when that happens I'll make a thread, if there is some interest. The benefit over watching mine over Japanese players is that I'll have english commentary, same over the people who will import it (and get it later than me).

plz, make millions of videos. I might need a little help navigating the game.

edit:
Let's say you have a job to do when you first start the game? I will need help with that so I can begin doing self explanatory things

Last edited:
When It is released In Japan, I will download it immediately from he eshop
pl, make millions of videos. I might need a little help navigating the game.

So, you don't plan on learning any Japanese at all to help you?

When it's released in Japan I'm still going to find out as much as I can about the game. To me there's no such thing as spoilers in a game like this, only previews of the features! :)

Back